Hi. Im new to guitar. Not crazy new, cuz im in a band. but new enough. I play ryhtm guitar and in our last set we play Warpigs. While adam does his solo thing during the first solo, i just kinda stand there and half ass panic... i dont really know a ryhtm fill. does any one have any suggestion? Thank You
Who the hell is adam?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
ask him what key the version he is playing is in, then just do some chord progressions that key...For that song, some power chords would probably be all you would need.

best of luck man, hope it works out.
Quote by {offc}firefly
ask him what key the version he is playing is in, then just do some chord progressions that key...For that song, some power chords would probably be all you would need.

best of luck man, hope it works out.

Agreed on the power chords. If your bend's and vibrato's are good try accenting key notes of his solo to give it a 'trippy' sound. Turn the flange on.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Quote by steven seagull
Who the hell is adam?

My powers of deduction tell me adam is the lead guitarist... smartass.

I would just play powerchords of what the bass player is doing you dont have to do much its just backing for the solo or something similar. Dont be to loud and wreck his solo. Blakc Sabbath didnt have rythem guitar as it was a 4 piece so dont worry about it just look happy and like your doing something and nobody with give a shit.