Anyone have any nice practice lessons that combine many different techniques into a few different lessons? Like hammering, downpicking, scales, ect.?

Please provide links or if it's your own personal thing, tabs.

I checked out that practice with limited time crap on the main page before and all it told me was to practice things that transfer. Big help (sarcasm).
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
Did you check out the lessons tab on Ultimate-Guitar. There's some good stuff there if you search around. You Tube also- great visuals- you can find almost anything you're looking for on the net.

I did check but all the ones that i have found really weren't what i was looking for. It was pretty much just finger speed drills on a scale only.
Quote by dcvlehr
?????????

I believe it means Do It Yourself. :P
UG and Youtube both have great lessons, just add in what you're trying to, like at the end of a scale, pull out a pinch harmonic with bends. Its fun.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Baby Joel
I believe it means Do It Yourself. :P
UG and Youtube both have great lessons, just add in what you're trying to, like at the end of a scale, pull out a pinch harmonic with bends. Its fun.

Ah, so he's one of those morons who likes to take the time to post something useless instead of something useful.

I have been doing things like that but i work a lot and when i get home i don't get a lot of time to practice. Before anyone says get a new job, i can't, im in the military.

I need something that combines as many techniques as possible in a simple practice lesson. I know others have talked about this before and i know there have got to be people who have done it. I just don't have a whole lot of time to search the internet AND practice at the same time.