I'm stuck... I just beat ridley, and saw the broken metroid container thing. Problem being, I just have no idea where to go or what to do! Just to give this thread some substance, Let's also talk about how awesome the forgotten games of that peroid are, such as Earthworm jim and the likes.
FREE THE PEAR

Robot Lewis Stevenson of the Timesplitters group! Join!
Last edited by jesus-mobile at Nov 12, 2008,
Go to the room that has statues of all the bosses in it up in Crateria by the entrance to Brinstar, the floor will break open and you can go fight mother brain.
red X of the failpic. I need a word description, and I can't see pictures. I'm at school, and you know how that is.
FREE THE PEAR

super metroid is classic classic classic. also, Seiken Densetsu 3, Secret of Mana, and Chrono Trigger are awesome. Ah, the gaming goodness that emulators allow us.
Not my band, but something you should definitely listen to:
Toast Machine
Does anyone remember the Earthworm Jim tv series?
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by ross1234
Does anyone remember the Earthworm Jim tv series?

Earthworm Jim
Through soil he did crawl
Earthworm Jim
A supersuit did fall

Jim was just a dirt-eating
Chewy link of worm-flesh
But all that came to a crashing end

Hell yeah I do

And I think you need to go to the top left of the map? I'm not sure, but you need to go to a place called Tourian

EDIT: But yeah, gaming thread.

Unless someone wants to turn this into the official Metroid thread?
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Last edited by SuperBlob at Nov 12, 2008,
That will do. Metroid thread ftw!
FREE THE PEAR

Super Metroid is ****ing hard, too bad they dont make games that're challanging in the same since as super metroid nowdays
Quote by general14lee
Go to the room that has statues of all the bosses in it up in Crateria by the entrance to Brinstar, the floor will break open and you can go fight mother brain.

*facepalm* I forgot about that room. Damn, i feel retarded.
FREE THE PEAR

I'm going to make the official Metroid/Old Games Thread, where your questions won't get lost in the hundreds of posts per minute (exaggeration) that the gaming thread has. Seroiusly, my questions dont get answered there, it moves to damn fast.
FREE THE PEAR

Quote by jesus-mobile
I'm going to make the official Metroid/Old Games Thread, where your questions won't get lost in the hundreds of posts per minute (exaggeration) that the gaming thread has. Seroiusly, my questions dont get answered there, it moves to damn fast.

You just don't make the questions obvious enough.

Do it more like this -

SHUT THE HELL UP BITCHES I'M TALKING

Ok, now that you're paying attention...

FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Head back to Crateria in the statue room where all you bosses you've killed will stop glowing.

Once all of them are done the statue goes through the ground to reveal an elevator to Tourian where you face Mother Brain.

Be ready.. I think the way TO Mother Brain (fighting off the Metroids) is harder then the battle itself.

Also.. Prepare for the msot epic twist EVAR.

EDIT: Just to clarify. I lost my chilhood to this game (not lost really.. I loved every minute) and I'm a huge Metroid geek
Quote by Untitled001
and I'm a huge Metroid geek

Likewise, more than you could imagine.
FREE THE PEAR

Oh shit !TRIPLE POST!

One more and your on the over post.

Halo. One CAN play it too much.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
+1

I beat the first one over 9000 times. true story. either way, i'm burned out.

Metal Gear STILL isn't old and I've played them all like twelve times each, no exaggeration. STILL LOVE IT!
FREE THE PEAR