These are a newish band that deserve some tabbing! Great album, its really different, sounds slightly like Foals, really good.
Well one of them was in Foals if I remember rightly which is why they sound(ed) similar.

There's already a thread on this band somewhere already if I remember rightly.
i listened to them when they had a longer name, no clue what the new stuff sounds like. the hurrah! EP was alright, the 65 remix was the best thing on it though.
Are they officially just called Youthmovies now then?
YMSS was a bit of a mouthful but it seemed a more fitting name.

Gurgle!ARGH! might know how to play a few tracks but he's rarely around here these days.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I saw these a festival, they were alright and pretty similar to foals. Lead singer played guitar pretty good if i remember correctly.
they aren't really a new band, their first record came out 5 years ago! that makes me feel old. but yeah, pretty good. not so keen on the new ep, but good nature is good and the records before are fantastic.

they are similar to foals in some ways. this is because youthmovies (back when they were called youthmovie soundtrack strategies) played with the edmund fitzgerald (yannis's old band) back in the day, and because andrew mears was the original singer for foals, but left because he wanted to continue focusing on youthmovies. rightly so, because youthmovies are way better.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
^ So have they now dropped the 'soundtrack strategies' part of their name for good?
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic