So my group's doing a project on radio/television announcers and we need to get a video clip from youtube...but the block system won't let us through. i've tried a ton of proxies and none of them work.

know of any new ones?
OMG...i'm a girl.

GOO INDIGO TEAM!

X
if they simply blocked youtube, there's not much you can do my friend

you'll have to work at your place or bring a laptop
What the hell is broadcasting class? I could swear new subjects - which have no point to them - are made up every day.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
What the hell is broadcasting class? I could swear new subjects - which have no point to them - are made up every day.

Do you even know what broadcasting is?
Find the IT workers, sneakily hand them a 20 each and say "I think you know what to do" whilst pointing at a screen which shows Youtube blocked. Then when you have the video you need wait 'til 1 It worker is alone and throw a stink bomb into the room, then hide round the corner and get him with a chloroform rag when he runs out, then blame the whole thing on him and his drug use and steal the 20 back ... or do it at home.

Quote by freddaahh

Reminds me of a Borat and Bereta quote:

"You've got your Alchoholics, your drug users and then you've got your broadcasting majors"
Last edited by aaciseric at Nov 12, 2008,
try another video site (vimeo or the like) and see if it works.

what exactly is "broadcasting class"?
Quote by X_BassGuitar_X

It certainly doesn't warrant a class.
Quote by X_BassGuitar_X

It seems a bit esoteric to be taught about in school, it could be put into other subjects. That's like having lessons on journalism, instead of putting it into English lessons.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
It seems a bit esoteric to be taught about in school, it could be put into other subjects. That's like having lessons on journalism, instead of putting it into English lessons.

I am a journalism major and let me tell you, English was only the beginning. Journalism requires numerous different writing styles and modes of operation than..."English class?" It doesn't make that much of a difference in a classroom, but when you're actually working as a writer or an editor (I am the editor-in-chief of my college paper), it's like nothing else.
Quote by ttreat31
It certainly doesn't warrant a class.

I'd say it does, would you know how to broadcast through TV or radio?
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by X_BassGuitar_X
I am a journalism major and let me tell you, English was only the beginning. Journalism requires numerous different writing styles and modes of operation than..."English class?" It doesn't make that much of a difference in a classroom, but when you're actually working as a writer or an editor (I am the editor-in-chief of my college paper), it's like nothing else.

At a high school or secondary school level? There's quite a difference between school and college.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Shoot yourself in the skull. That ought to get you past the proxies.
Quote by amitbob21
ok im a noob at slapping. Is it my strings or do i just suck at slapping? I have a squier fender J bass(im a noob). Im thinking of getting Ibanez GSR200

Quote by CheekanWofls
Practice on your wife
vixy.net the ****er from home

And broadcasting classes stink, nothing beats out practical experience...apply for internships anywhere possible to get started in whichever side you want to get into to

I intern for no pay at local hospital radio now as a producer
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by freddaahh
At a high school or secondary school level? There's quite a difference between school and college.

I said college I'll clear up that I'm up not trying to be some uppity ass or anything. I wasn't sure if the topic creator was talking about high school or college, but at the college level, I definitely think these classes should exist.

My old high school got a journalism program after I left, but I've never asked about the curriculum or anything so I don't know how great it would be alongside English class and other high-school classes.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Same problem at my school... use vtunnel.com it works wonders for me. Youtube and everything.
Gibson Les Paul Special Faded with Evo bridge and PAF Joe neck. Mesa Boogie Rect-o-verb.
Quote by rokknrollldude
wrathlegion, i would like to shake hands

Quote by AllUrBase
I assume you're playing just open strings, so not to scratch your frets.