...guitar or gear have you sold that you wish you could go back and un-sell?

Mine would have to be a 1982 Ibanez Artist Hollowbody.
Quote by metaldud536
My gear is crap. Nobody wants to buy it.

Yeah I have that problem, the only way shift noobish equipment is to find someone who is as stupid as you were when you first bought it.
Last edited by aaciseric at Nov 12, 2008,
^haha, like a Fender Starcaster?
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
My gibson les paul classic, but i got a 61' SG out of it. I still miss it though :'(
Quote by jamiec123
My gibson les paul classic, but i got a 61' SG out of it. I still miss it though :'(

Ouch. At least you got the SG.
Quote by metaldud536
My gear is crap. Nobody wants to buy it.

At least you've got your Master Ball.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by dandadog
My first electric. Worst. Mistake. Ever.

Been there. It sucks no matter how good it was.
I had this Gretsch kit that I blew $500 on. It was a nice kit, but it didn't turn out to sound like I had imagined (I ordered it online). Nowadays I know that with the right heads and some tuning I can get a great sound out of any kit. But I just sold it after a few months. I have a kit now that's better for what I play, but I still really would love to have the Gretsch back.
We're only strays.
Ibanez destroyer. Was a great guitar but didn't really fit my style. Then the guy sold it on for nearly 3 times as much
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Sold my epiphone ZW les paul for a flying v and a digitech whammy (overall not bad but i still loved the sound and feel of the les paul)