Page 1 of 3
these ****wads came to my town to protest a soldiers funeral...... i wanted to stick a realllllly big dildo in thier throats till the choked to death....... best thing i can tell you is to ignore them...... and i speak for all Kansans...... SORRY FOR PRODUCING SUCH A WORTHLESS ****BAG!!!!!
✠I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few
✠Adolf Hitler✠
Now, I wouldn't usually condone a school shooting...

EDIT: Yeah, get everyone to pretend to be gay. EVERYONE.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Nov 12, 2008,
Ponce around like a homosexual and flirt with the preacher.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
See how many people you can get to show up and stand between them and whatever they're protesting this week. That kind of a counter-protest would be awesome if you could get enough people.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by Fritz621
these ****wads came to my town to protest a soldiers funeral...... i wanted to stick a realllllly big dildo in thier throats till the choked to death....... best thing i can tell you is to ignore them...... and i speak for all Kansans...... SORRY FOR PRODUCING SUCH A WORTHLESS ****BAG!!!!!

But you were too busy being on the UG forums....
Please. Kill them.

For the love of god kill them, please. I beg of you. Gun them down! They are degenerate scum and should be killed. Brutally.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
get your whole school to wear a pink outfit and act gay for the whole day!! Please do it!!!

Edit: who the heck is Matt Shepard?
Quote by metaldud536
But you were too busy being on the UG forums....

no i was at the funeral but i skipped school that day so i could go
✠Adolf Hitler✠
Quote by PatchworkMan
See how many people you can get to show up and stand between them and whatever they're protesting this week. That kind of a counter-protest would be awesome if you could get enough people.

+1
Quote by Fritz621

I'm pretty sure you don't.

On topic: throw oranges at them, that's how I keep the Jehovah's Witnesses away, they seem to be terrified of oranges being thrown at them
ohai little sig.
[quote="'-LeG[A"]cY-']Tell them you're a gay soldier.

Who was touched by a priest.
You also read the Koran for pleasure because of the exciting stories.
Quote by break-me-in
Now, I wouldn't usually condone a school shooting...

EDIT: Yeah, get everyone to pretend to be gay. EVERYONE.

+1

And have people where Heath Ledger shirts.

And how much God loved Liberace.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Sit outside the hall with protest signs, saying "God hates the Westboro baptist church." Then when they walk out tell them they're a bunch of sinners who are going to spend eternal damnation in hell. Hell, where tiny demons poke cutlery into your posteria.
Quote by pawnshopguitars
Sit outside the hall with protest signs, saying "God hates the Westboro baptist church." Then when they walk out tell them they're a bunch of sinners who are going to spend eternal damnation in hell. Hell, where tiny demons poke cutlery into your posteria.

I like that idea. And my gay cousin's, which is to go in there and start making out with his boyfriend as they have a service. Then when they get kicked out, go back the next Sunday morning and f*ck in there.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Get everyone to protest faggotry with them. Then they'll think you all have the matter under control and they will leave forever. It's killing two birds with one stone - you'll rid yourself of both the queers and the westboro baptists.

Sometimes I'm so brilliant that it hurts.
Quote by Demonikk
I'm pretty sure you don't.

oh your right since Fred Phleps is such a f*cking hero
✠Adolf Hitler✠
Quote by guitarkid2113

Did you make that file, or is that legit?
I think it's not real, but I wouldn't put it past these kinds of people.

It's real. Go to their site (godhatesfags.com), click on upcoming pickets and scroll down until you see UVa/Laramie Project. The link opens that PDF.
Quote by colin617
It's real. Go to their site (godhatesfags.com), click on upcoming pickets and scroll down until you see UVa/Laramie Project. The link opens that PDF.

That's ****ing terrible. I've lost hope for our world if there are still people like that. I thought we were moving in the right direction.
Counter-protest them. Or I have the best idea ever. Picket Fred Phelp's funeral. He's near;y dead.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
I love how their zip code starts with "666"

and please, kill those motherfuckers from me.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Picket them trying to picket you. It's the last thing they'll expect. You may get engaged in a picket war, but as God hates soldiers they'll kill themselves.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Hang around them the whole time they are there and act/dress really camp. Start hitting on all the guys.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by Fritz621
oh your right since Fred Phleps is such a f*cking hero

Read the post, I said I'm pretty sure you don't speak for all Kansans
ohai little sig.
Those guys are ****ed up royally...

I say just go for the passive approach, violence never solves anything ever.

And if that doesn't work, just throw some rocks.

BIG rocks.

from some form of trebuchet.

Are you familiar with medieval weaponry?
wear pentagrams and 666's, straight black trench coat with a white T that says "I Killed Jesus and So Did You"

Oh and Randomly Yell "Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ" during their stay.
Page 1 of 3