why dont post this there then??

if i werent a 08er i would say GTFO noob.
Quote by SmashandBurn
Teacher: "There will be a test tomorrow no exceptions."

Student: "What about complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

Teacher: "You'll just have to write with your other hand."

Quote by imdeth
Lesbian Link ladies. Oh yes.
Quote by 5th_fret

Touche, my friend. A plywood bow? Of course you won't be able to pull it back. IT'S A RIGID WOOD. Yew is used because it bends. To get the bow to bend back you'll put so much pressure on it the plywood will just snap.
So was I, but no-one would listen. And now Kennedy's dead.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT

dude its not too strong, its just not flexable enough.

did u even soak the wood before hand????
Quote by Victor Wooten
Frontbassman, You Win!
Also, Sig this or die!

^Yea you read right, Victor Wooten just gave me a complement.

Quote by kevin14u2nv

dude, in flames sucks.
all their music sounds the same

^ he listens to dragonforce
Quote by 5th_fret

GTFO noob

'06 power =]
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
I want you to film the pressure of the string at full draw snapping the bow and you getting a mouth full plywood please.
So is it a recurve bow, or a longbow-esque design? A non-bending bow is not really ideal. Unless you happen to be Odysseus, in which case it's fine. And how do you know it WORKs if you can't bend it? I guess if you can never bend it, you could cheate and get an elastic string. :P
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
Science does not work that way. Just because it can take your dad's weight doesn't mean it'll work, indeed it means it likely wont. All you know is that it can take pressure, how are you going to draw the string if it is this strong? You're not going to be able to. In addition just because it can take your Dad's weight doesn't mean it won't snap, if you are able to draw it it'll become weaker over time until one day it'll crack simply because it's far too rigid.
It's going to sound rude of me, but do you have much archery experience lolzerbeams9000? Not that I've got a hgue amount, but a bit.
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
no pics .. no .. aaahm .. anything !

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by BobChicken
GTFO noob

'06 power =]

GTFO noob

'05

Anyways, on topic, I know nothing about archery, but it's always fascinated me. I'd love to try it some day. I can't imagine plywood would make for a very good bow material, though. It's not flexible and because plywood is made up of pieces of wood as opposed to being one solid piece it would probably just break up when you tried to bend it.