Page 1 of 2
Did a quick search, and nothing came up. Anyway, post your Itunes !

No flaming on what type of music you like. Yes I like death metal and blues, what of it?

Post away...!

I ama aware that I don't have many songs... I don't use it that much but whatever.
wait...

you're using like iTunes 4?

You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
^looks like I have a little more music than you too :P

35 gig here
Gear:
ESP LTD EC-401FM STB
Ibanez AR307
Bugera Infinium 333XL
London City Bulldog
Line 6 Pod HD 300
Digitech Digiverb
Wishlist:
Pedalboard
All the people who brag about how much music they have just download it all. It's nothing to be proud of.
Dude, you only Have Uroboric Forms by Cynic?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Tom_hatton
All the people who brag about how much music they have just download it all. It's nothing to be proud of.

i wasn't exactly bragging, he has 140 songs! I just couldn't imagine having that little music.

And, no, i don't download (well, not illegally), i do borrow a lot from friends, and my parents have an extensive CD collection, and I own about 450 CD's, and about 600 tracks are bought off iTunes.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by colin617
I'm retarded. How do you get the screen capture on a Mac?

Comand + shift + 4

:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by Tom_hatton

Not true, I have nearly 7000 songs, all from CD... Don't generalise people...
Quote by JPJ_12

And, no, i don't download (well, not illegally), i do borrow a lot from friends, and my parents have an extensive CD collection, and I own about 450 CD's, and about 600 tracks are bought off iTunes.

nick cave is the man
Quote by Thepoison92

It isn't really generalising.
He means about 98% of teenagers I guess.
Quote by Thepoison92

I demand pictures of your CD collection. Unless you borrowed them all or something...
I did this thread a few years ago.

TS phails.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Tom_hatton
I demand pictures of your CD collection. Unless you borrowed them all or something...

Lemme just steal a digital camera, I seriously don't have one, never needed one I guess, but if you really want them add me and I'll try and borrow a camera from someone.
Quote by Thepoison92
Lemme just steal a digital camera, I seriously don't have one, never needed one I guess, but if you really want them add me and I'll try and borrow a camera from someone.

That's okay. I believe you, fair play for actually buying music, nobody does these days.
Quote by Tom_hatton
That's okay. I believe you, fair play for actually buying music, nobody does these days.

I guess I just like owning a CD rather than just a piece of data on the computer, although if I have a CD that doesn't work anymore, I will download the tracks and burn a new disc or I'll borrow the CD from someone to copy the songs, I kinda feel like I'm entitled to that seeing as I already paid for the music

Slightly addicted... Although to be fair I do own some of the CDs
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h152/FAngel20/Bands/itunesartists2.jpg

A few of those aren't mine. All of the country artists, the Kid Rock, and the Augustana are my sister's, since she doesn't have a computer at her house, so she can't make CDs.

EDIT: I changed the pic from before, if you saw it, so all of the artists are easily seen now.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Last edited by fallenangel20 at Nov 12, 2008,
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Page 1 of 2