Hey hey, it's time for another song.

This is a piece i wrote after a jam session with a friend of mine. It seems that the jam we end on is always the best and i have to take a riff with me for a Guitar Pro song.

This one's on the lighter side of things. I'm never one to stick myself into a genre and stay there for long, i have to keep moving. Almost a bit of virtuosity biting my insides. So, if you like the heavy but cant stand the softer stuff, check out my other posts..especially Red Eye Reverie or Candid Camera. On the flip side, check out Third Story Window if the softer stuff is more your vein.

Naturally, i will gladly go C4C.

Thanks!
Attachments:
jam session.zip
-Epi LP Ultra
-Mashall MG100HDFX half-stack
-Tama Imperialstar
-Epi "Hater-Slayer"
-Fender Ultimate Chorus
-Fender US Strat
-'51 Fender Pro-Amp Model 5A5 TV Front (sexy beast)
-Wechter Pathfinder A/E
-Washburn D-10SB
so ,well, nice piece of music you wrote mate.quite nicely, i love the chords and also some fills, but they get a bit repeating, so a bit dull.try to mix them and add variations,but i know it still not finished, so just mind the idea.
well i dont know what to say here, at bar 12, the drums kick in, thinking the whole thing will go faster, but just the drums do it, so its a bit awkward.
then , the bridge is also weird, i dont mean about that chord, if you like it then it fits, but the bend is... irrelevant quite, and repeating it 4 times is not the best idea.
But overall, after some polishings, youll get a nice song.8.5/10

Crit mine please?it in my sig
Thanks for the crit!

I critted your song. very good my friend. I left the comment on your profile.

good ideas you gave me as well, i hadnt even thought about that bendy thing in the bridge much. but ill polish it up and have it finished to keep!
-Epi LP Ultra
-Mashall MG100HDFX half-stack
-Tama Imperialstar
-Epi "Hater-Slayer"
-Fender Ultimate Chorus
-Fender US Strat
-'51 Fender Pro-Amp Model 5A5 TV Front (sexy beast)
-Wechter Pathfinder A/E
-Washburn D-10SB
I really liked what Guitar 2 was doing. Those chords you had over the melody just didn't fit with what the melody was doing. Towards the end, it started getting a bit old. I loved how you ended it though! With a bit of work to the backing guitar, that could turn into an awesome song!!

Sorry mine is short, there wasn't much that stood out either way.

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1000038
this started off really good. i like the whole thing except the bridge just seemed misplaced. the bridge sounded radiohead-esque but for me it didnt flow well. but the rest of the song was amazing. reminded me of circa survive alot, but happier haha.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1000439