Hi i am meeting up with a mate for a jam with a drummer and was wondering if any one new of some good songs to play with 2 guitars dont mind if they are power chord based. We both play electric guitar sg and strat, thanks for reading
Quote by Circle
any musical direction you're aiming at playing?

And difficulty?
Metalcore in general, Melodeath in general...NWOBHM in general...that kind of thing.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
technical difficulties by paul gilbert!
Eat this, today's music-lovers!
Quote by rabidguitarist
A lot of music isn't really going anywhere. There are tons of fans in here going 'oh my god, <> is evolving so much and <> is so shit lol!' but tons of it is just recycled material and tired ideas.
play "one" some jimi hendrix, maybe billy talent? sum 41 thers a hole lot, just learn some solo's and shit, then jam, i just did yesterday actually
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
i play not mega heavy wouldnt mind easy two guitar power chord songs to begin with like old fashioned rock to cheers
Iron maiden, Megadeth, Metallica,Artillary, Children of Bodom, Slayer,Anthrax, Inflames

the list goes on
in dying days by as blood runs black is pretty easy and has some cool harmonies. hard as f*ck on drums though.
Quote by pindersg
i play not mega heavy wouldnt mind easy two guitar power chord songs to begin with like old fashioned rock to cheers

Iron Maiden and Coheed and Cambria.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by NailgunMassacre
in dying days by as blood runs black is pretty easy and has some cool harmonies. hard as f*ck on drums though.

+1
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
Coheed & Cambria
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by DeltaFunk
Coheed & Cambria

i ride my horse to work everyday man
England=Pink Floyd Muse Stones Beatles Sabbath Radiohead Led Zep The Who Kinks
not bad for a medieval small island oh and the Marshall stack lol