So, in August, I was due for an update to my cell phone. I ran to the mall, and lo and behold! the Verizon Voyager! I demoed it at the store, and it was beautiful. Like the iPhone^2. Full touch screen, MP3 player, internet, AIM, touch screen and full QWERTY keyboard.

I buy it and head home, happy with my new purchase. However, something happened.

Something unexpected.

Something evil.

Something unknown.

Slowly, the silver paint began to chip off around the edges. This wouldn't be a big deal if the phone was even months old, but a week is a little ridiculous.

Today, I look at my phone, and see a strange mark on the screen. Both the inside and outside screen had a huge blue streak on them. The LCD screen broke, and the pigment crystals have leaked.

This phone ($600 without the upgrade discount) has lasted me at most 3 1/2 months.

I'm furious.

Does the Pit have any stories on shoddy electronics? (inb4RRoD)
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
It's not happened to me personally, but I've known people who's iPods haven't lasted a week.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Quote by CrazyPigeon
Ever heard of a warrenty?

Ever heard of spelling?
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
Everyone I know with a voyager hates it after the first week, so you're not the only one.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
BURN THE DEVIL PHONE!!! burn it!!
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
Quote by gilbs73
Ever heard of spelling?

Ever heard of not being an ass?
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
my blackberry pearl developed a huge black spot on the screen 3 weeks after i bought it....damn blackberrys
Quote by n to the k
my brother has bought about 5 ceative zens and all of them broke within a week

that's bad luck
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
my zunes internal screen cracked after like four months. i was pretty pissed, cuz then i didnt have anything to listen to a lot of my music on (much music purely in digital)
Quote by wizards?
I've had Ipods that froze on me and wouldn't comply with my reboot commands... Other than that nothing.

That happened to me the other day. I just let the battery run out and then plugged it into my computer and voila.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
That happened to me the other day. I just let the battery run out and then plugged it into my computer and voila.

I did that... It didn't work...

It was a year ago and I have another one so no biggie.
Quote by HohnJ723
phones don't just fall apart. You had to abuse it in some way.

No, it had a protective case on it and everything. I don't abuse technology.

It abuses me

Quote by creeping.death!
Doesn't it have a warranty?

It does, but it just happened today, so I haven't gotten the chance.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
When I upgraded my contract phone, I went from a k800i to a c902. The c902 lasted me 2 months it broke because it got damp in my pockets. I even canceled the insurance as I got the new phone. Bad times. Back to the 2 year old k800i
Quote by thedefrockednun
ever heard of cheese?

Indeed. Brie.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
take it back take it back take it back to her place..

or the phone shop.

get a refund or new phone.. u should have gone into the shop after it started chipping on the first week seriously.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

You have to type with more smileys if you're actually mad.

There, that's better.
I'm sorry, complain to the customer service reps. Maybe they'll get you some coupons. (it really does suck.)
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Froboarder
Indeed. Brie.

Ever heard about Veganism?
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
My Zune stopped holding a charge after three months.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by slashnmash
When I upgraded my contract phone, I went from a k800i to a c902. The c902 lasted me 2 months it broke because it got damp in my pockets. I even canceled the insurance as I got the new phone. Bad times. Back to the 2 year old k800i

You wet yourself a lot or something?
Quote by sxymnky777
my LG Chocolate is one of the most durable phones I've owned

same, sadly that is its only good point (other than being very very pretty).

and to whoever said about going 'back' to a k800i, i wish my k800i still worked, it didn't annoy the hell out of me, had a decent camera, and the battery lasted more than a day.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Verizon's insurance plan = $50 for new phone

My Voyager has been fine and I've had it for about 4 months.
At the Justice Tour:
Guy in audience: Libertyville represent!
Tom Morello: Yes. Libertyville…represent.

Quote by IDread
Damn. You got insanely lucky when it comes to manly surnames.

Ai æm eɪ prəpoʊnənt ʌv eɪ kəmplitli fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt. Spɛl ɛvriθɪŋ wɪθ ðə AɪPiEɪ.
Sidekick 3 For teh loss!!! That thing sucked, you had to carry it like it was made out of matchsticks and lighter fluid, and the one time I dropped it, I was on the can and my bathroom floor was carpeted, guess what? The headphone jack broke! Luckily, I sold that btch on craigslist for $200, so its all good.

On that note, my blackberry pearl is awesome, I wish I got the Q1 or whatever it is, they cost about the same :-(

edit* RAZR V3s (the old ones in other words) can take a fkn nuke to the screen and still work, mine lasted 4 years and the only reason I upgraded is because i used it for pron ONCE and I got a virus on my phone
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
Really!, I just made a comment about ppl in the pit being mad all the time yesterday. And Lord behold another "I'm so mad" thread. Please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BE MORE ORGINIAL IN NAMING A THREAD. If I was a mod I would close this Sh!t
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
My Sony Ericsson w910i ****ed up after 4 or 5 months, had to open it and close it just for people to hear me talk (its a sliding phone) and when I try to see my text message inbox it said 'Command Failed'
luckily it was on contract and o2 sent me a new one before I even sent off the old one.
new one has more than 50 dead pixels easy but it works and will upgrade in april.
warranty!

check if u haves it
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
when god hands you a lemon.....

FIND A NEW GOD!
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by mreed1990
Really!, I just made a comment about ppl in the pit being mad all the time yesterday. And Lord behold another "I'm so mad" thread. Please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BE MORE ORGINIAL IN NAMING A THREAD. If I was a mod I would close this Sh!t

Good thing you're not a mod. Don't judge a thread on the name of the thread, but the content of the post.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter