http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F5N1HMoKcw

Try not to laugh/get excited.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

wow, someone playing a video game theme on a musical instrument... awesome.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
You people need to lighten up
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by thestonedone
Are you offering me drugs?

If so, make sure you have enough to go rounnnnnd.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by DestructoX
brought back good memories =)

Same for me, man.

Memories of when I was shit at piano.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Same for me, man.

Memories of when I was shit at piano.

WTF

Thanks for making me spit my water
Quote by buddha

Quote by Eminored
No.. NO I WON'T GO BACK! I CAUGHT 'EM ALL! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!! *runs off in tears*

YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT

Give in buddy
Quote by buddha