Page 1 of 4
Whatttt?!?!?!?!?!?!???!!!??!!??!??!?!!!??

funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Is this true? Link?
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Shit.

One of the greatest drummers.

R.I.P.

You're such a tool.

No he wasn't.
Quote by Kyle.E
You're such a tool.

No he wasn't.

This is true. He isn't called Mitch Mitchell, but "Jimi's drummer".
I thought it said Kim Mitchell and I was freaking out, but a death is a death. RIP
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
RIP

And with that, the Jimi Hendrix is gone forever into the annals of history and hearts of music lovers
Quote by ShaunDiel
Stfu. He knew his place. That's hard for some drummers.

I lold. You're implying drummers are at some sort of handicap compared to other band musicians?

He kept a beat. It wasn't anything revolutionary in the world of drumming. If you'd actual listen to a lot of their songs, you'll see his drumming isn't exactly oozing originality or technicality.
Quote by Kyle.E
You're such a tool.

No he wasn't.

Insulting me for having an opinion? And that doesn't at all make you seem like the idiot...

And if you knew anything about drums you would know how good he was.

For all those saying he was "just Jimi's drummer", yes he was in Hendrix's shadow but
he is still widely regarded in the drumming world as one of the greatest classic rock drummers.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
underrated!! RIP

Its funny cuz I'm not a big jimi fan and im a guitar player...but I always like Mitch's stuff
RIP
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Oh. All of the Experience is gone now. . RIP.
It's gonna be a blue day
One of my favourite drummers.
RIP.

EDIT: I'll be listening to hendrix albums all day today.
Last edited by Rhythm__Guitar at Nov 12, 2008,
Quote by slayer1516
RIP

And with that, the Jimi Hendrix is gone forever into the annals of history and hearts of music lovers

RIP Mitch

Is Billy Cox dead too?
I thought he was already dead, then I realized I was thinking of Noel. Then I was like OMG WTF!?

R.I.P. man. I'ma pour one out for him.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Kyle.E
I lold. You're implying drummers are at some sort of handicap compared to other band musicians?

He kept a beat. It wasn't anything revolutionary in the world of drumming. If you'd actual listen to a lot of their songs, you'll see his drumming isn't exactly oozing originality or technicality.

No. That's not what I'm implying in the least. He knew what a gifted guitarist Jimi was and knew he was behind him. If I told my drummer to just let me solo while he just kept a beat he'd punch me in the face.

Sure he was "Jimi's Drummer" But there's a helluva lot more to his playing than a steady beat.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Insulting me for having an opinion? And that doesn't at all make you seem like the idiot...

And if you knew anything about drums you would know how good he was.

For all those saying he was "just Jimi's drummer", yes he was in Hendrix's shadow but
he is still widely regarded in the drumming world as one of the greatest classic rock drummers.

Last edited by ShaunDiel at Nov 12, 2008,
i opened this thread while listening to purple haze. it made me notice the drums alot more.
R.I.P.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
The final one of the great three to go.

RIP
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

He's a good ****ing drummer and dead, now's not the time to bash him.

RIP.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Kyle.E
You're such a tool.

No he wasn't.

you're a tool, he was an excellent drummer with a very odd style..hes one of my favourites, to say he was one of the greatest drummers isn't far from truth at all.....

retard
Quote by Kyle.E

wow dude you're ****ing STUPID, jesus christ

have you ever HERAD HIM? he has one of the most unique styles of drumming, wow your dumb

seroiusly, know the facts before you speak.. he wasent some average drummer

that being say, RIP, very sad
I like how 33% of you are now beginning to like him because he's dead. Why, whatever happened to your precious Dimebag Darrel, glorious legacy-humping? Oh yeah, it isn't cool anymore, is it.
Quote by Kyle.E
I like how 33% of you are now beginning to like him because he's dead. Why, whatever happened to your precious Dimebag Darrel, glorious legacy-humping? Oh yeah, it isn't cool anymore, is it.

You can go now.
R.I.P M.M
wow, lol... dude he was a much more liked drummer than you know, why do you continue being a ****ing retard about this.. hes always been one of my favourite drummers, and im not alone.. most of my favourite drummers are influenced by him
Quote by Kyle.E

Shut the **** up idiot. You are clearly being an arse for no reason and spamming this thread about a dead guy is just plain disrespectful.

I've been a massive Experience fan for a long time and so have many people.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it.

And also: bringing Dimebag into it? Grow the fuck up.

I wash my hands of you, sir.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by Kyle.E

I'm sorry, but I have to agree with this. Strange how everybody is suddenly saying he's one of the best drummers ever when half of you probably didn't even know his names before.

I'm not dissing him or anything, just saying.
Quote by Kyle.E

dude shut the **** up already.

when you die noone here is going to remember you. feel better asshole ?
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Page 1 of 4