i want to know what fall album i should buy, does any1 have any reccomendations?
Quote by chs170
Quote by Carl6661
Quote by chs170
Wow.

This is deep
Was the pun intended?
Actually no

E-married to Nikki82
Can't speak for the rest of their albums but This Nation's Saving Grace.
Last edited by blackflag49 at Nov 12, 2008,
From what I've heard, here are some good albums by the Fall-uh:

This Nation's Saving Grace
Live At the Witch Trials
Hex Enduction Hour
Grotesque
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Quote by HiImKindaNewAnd

This Nation's Saving Grace
Live At the Witch Trials
Hex Enduction Hour
Grotesque

yayayayaya!! those are the best (really the only ones Ive heard....)

I love the Fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Quote by goldmember1217
Listen to this.

Yeah, "Hip Priest" is amazing.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
the only thing I dont like about Hex Enduction Hour is that theres like 5 versions of Deer Park on the cd I got

its a good song but "I took a walk-uh" gets annoying after the 20th time you hear it
i really need something more than This Nation's Saving Grace and it looks like Hex Enduction Hour is the place to go.
cheers
ill pop into hmv on thurs
Quote by chs170
Quote by Carl6661
Quote by chs170
Wow.

This is deep
Was the pun intended?
Actually no

E-married to Nikki82
I'm fairly sure Mark E Smith was in the queue for the cash machine at my union last week. As ever, I didn't have the balls to go up and say hello.

I'm not a huge fan of the Fall, but I have to respect the sheer volume of stuff they've produced and the dedication that Smith has.
Try "The Legendary Chaos Tapes" for a song called "male slags" it rocks lol
Start from the beginning and get everything. The "This Nation's Saving Grace" stuff is the easiest to get into but it's all great.

As a slightly different place to start, get the Peel Sessions box set. Disc 3 especially is nigh-on perfect.
You should hear the singer's side project, Von Sudenfed.

They are brilliant, in a funny kind of way.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

the other day-uh, i downloaded Hex Enduction Hour and i am listening to it for the first time right now-uh. i am really enjoying it. they seem to have done so much before everyone else...
Quote by uhh_me?
the other day-uh, i downloaded Hex Enduction Hour and i am listening to it for the first time right now-uh. i am really enjoying it. they seem to have done so much before everyone else-uh. *insert long, offensive, and downright incomprehensible rant about British society*

fixed
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse