I liked it a lot for the most part. I'd have to say "Changes" is my favorite out of the songs. I like how you mixed a latin element in with rock, and some more mellow stuff. The lyrics sounded great also, you're a good song writer. Each song by itself is great, if I was a record producer, and you played me any one of those songs... I'd be impressed. Unfortunately you seem to get the dragonforce syndrome. What I mean by that, is your songs all sound the same. The same guitar tone, the same vocals, and the same basic song structure. You should try mixing it up with some distortion and effects. For shits and giggles, try incorporating some odd time signatures into a song and see how that comes out.

For any given song- 8.5/10
For the EP as a whole - 6.5/10
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
i enjoyed for the most part. voice strayed every now and then, but the majority was well done. the rhythm on on a shelf got a little repetitive after awhile. the spanish/mexican kinda influence you have is kinda cool in that atmosphere. my favorite was sounding was i cant be. in changes there was some kinda grungy dissonant chord that sounded out of place around 3:28. id suggest listening to some different genres of music and exploring some stuff that you wouldn't usually. the approach and sound for most of the songs were very similar, a little predictable. that was quite a good first EP.

give some crit? www.myspace.com/malorium
holy shit gibson, we said pretty much the exact same thing. i had written changes as my favorite, but then changed it after listening a second time.
I read your post and thought the same thing. Great minds think alike?
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA