Yea so i want to get a Fender Standard Telecaster, or a Schecter Damien Special Electric Guitar. What would be better for like rock. Also i want it to look good cause i mean yea. Or a hollowbody guitar such as the Ibanez Artcore AGS83BATF. So yea plzzzzzzzz help
What do you mean by rock?

For all kinds an HSS strat (or a clone) would give the best versatility of tone I think.
Yeah, rock is pretty general,
what songs do you want to play?
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
like ummm ill name some stuff that my band is doing right now. Neil Zaza's Im Alright. Last Nite by The Strokes. Just like not very hard rock, like classical rock and like grunge.
uhhh... grunge stuf i dont really know about maybe the tele scheter more for hard rock and metal but they dould also do that stuff fine
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
true true true, u think they have both in guitar center????? or do i have to like go somewhere else?
Quote by polloboyman
true true true, u think they have both in guitar center????? or do i have to like go somewhere else?

they should, if they dont they are a crappy guitar center. even my sub par one(which is also two hours away) carries schecters, all carry fenders though, its almost impossible for them not to.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
how about a schecter tele?

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Schecter
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders