How common is it for a prof to do this? I just failed my mid term and I'm getting all nervous anxious. My dad told me that its common for prof in the math\sciences to skew marks if most of the class is failing. Is this true?
They might scale the test if its actually "that" bad, but I doubt your professor will.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
it happens in my college (apparently)... but do you really think the rest of the class did that badly?
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
yes.

Some professors opt to make the highest received grade in the class the 100% mark, then grade from that scale.
Quote by gateway8909
Yes he showed us the statitics.Class average was 50% and median 48%

He'll scale it.

What was the test over?
Follow me on Twitter
My biology teacher in my freshman year did that for our midterm. Apparently most of the class did horribly, so she curved all of the grades by 10 points. I made a 106.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
It's first year economics so I guesse we're all pretty dumb\not studying. Also it doesnt help that we're like 3-4 chapters ahead of every class :p This guy just keeps going, never stoped to review yet
Quote by gateway8909
It's first year economics so I guesse we're all pretty dumb\not studying. Also it doesnt help that we're like 3-4 chapters ahead of every class :p This guy just keeps going, never stoped to review yet

Its your job to study and review what you've learned.
Follow me on Twitter