Okay, so tomorrow I have the second part of this music exam (not from school, from my music school), and it's really important to me and I need to get a good mark. But in the conditions that I am in, it's obvious that I won't be able to get a good mark on it (won't get an F either) but my mark will be relatively low and it sucks since I was really high with my mark in music (I have to study 8 pieces of music to read on the pentagram and I wasn't able due to school). To be honest i'm not doing well in school either and tomorrow I've got a bunch of things to do for school (which I've done but haven't done all because I don't want an F on music).

Okay don't tell me, go study now, 'cause I am trying to be able to study at least 2 of those pieces (I studied the rest of what I needed to study for music, but I was left with these 8 music pieces).

It's 10pm here by the way, I go to sleep at 11pm.

This test isn't the last test, I have the final exam in 18 days.

I tried looking for the pieces through the internet so that I could hear the melody and just memorize it while looking at the notes as to speed up and save hours of practice and be able to get a good mark tomorrow with God's Help.

Okay if anyone knows about classical music etc and have the songs i'm going to list, PLEASE send it to me, it would help me A LOT.

#8 Spontini Fa M
#20 Scarlatti La m
#15 Schubert Sol M
#36 Schuman Mi m
#7 Schubert Sib M
#18 Brahms Mib M
#53 Durante Do m

Any suggestions or opinions is greatly appreciated.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic