I've got a valveking, and I want to do this, but is it possible? I know they are similar, but I don't want to damage anything by just blindly sticking tubes in. How do I do it?
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
check owners manual, if you can their should be a switch you need to flip
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Look on the back of the amp, to see if there is a bias switch. I looked on Peavy's website and they did not list the Valvekings as having a switchable bias control. The manuals wouldn't download, the link was down, so not 100% sure. But If you don't see that switch there DO NOT put in EL34's you will cause damage to your amp.