Damn solid, bud.

Good use of vocoder.

It's simply intoxicating.

As far as suggestions, all I have is to maybe add some texture or more complexity to the song. I'm aware that this is very vocal driven, but additions can't hurt. The song has no dynamic contrast or anything, pretty flat line.

Crit? Anything in my profile I suppose.
This is pretty cool. I like the drums and synth, it all comes together nicely. One weird thing I noticed though - it sounds like you're out of breath every time you sing. Is this on purpose? Its really just that which gives this off as being a little amateurish.

I just realized it sounds like it should be in a romantic comedy in one of the last scenes where the main character reflects on their life changing experience that occurred the scene before. Then after the montage with this music is over they go and get the girl in some ridiculously improbable fashion.

Good song though.
Quote by JohnnyLovesYou
This is pretty cool. I like the drums and synth, it all comes together nicely. One weird thing I noticed though - it sounds like you're out of breath every time you sing. Is this on purpose? Its really just that which gives this off as being a little amateurish.

It's a stylistic thing in the genre.