well someone made a thread a while ago about getting into a gig without id and linked to a website that made fake id's, and said that they worked.

i always thought the ones on the net are BS and not to be trusted, but apparently not, so i did some surfing and found:

Phatism ID

does anyone have any experience/previous dealings with them?

they have a pretty authentic looking national id card with a smartchip and hologram background and everything,

opinions? would it work?
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

I'm a law abiding citizen.

That is: I drink at parties, not at bars.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA

^THESE DO NOT WORK!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Gibson06
I'm a law abiding citizen.

That is: I drink at parties, not at bars.

take note, i live in the irish countryside, the wesht to be more precise, where everyone is related and gossip travels faster than the planes flying over us.
i.e. if an adult heard about the party/ neighbours realized what was going on, their parents would know within the hour, so everyone is terrified of throwing a party. they wont even say if they have a free house in case we all just turn up with a load of booze...

only place that is safe to drink is bars in the nearby town, or nightclubs
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

That took me 8 years [gross exaggeration] to figure out how that name made sense.
-Joy Hayree
Once you go burnt sienna you never go back.

HUH HUH SOY-YUH!! [In the key of O Fortuna].

Quote by yawn
In regards to the "we need more mods" thing, are they going to be made locally or imported from China?