Hey, I was looking around my local guitar store, and saw an acrylic B.C. Rich Warlock. It was completely clear, which i've been looking for. It was $435 including a case. It was a bit beat up, and had a sticker on the edge of the pickups, which coud be easily removed. Should I? Thanks in advance. By the way, I play mostly Zepplin, Satch, GN'R, that general style.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Well, it probably won't fit your music style, but if you like it, go for it! I can't offer any advice on the playability or sound, cos I've never played one before!
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Awesome, but I was really wondering if it was worth the price...it has the original humbuckers, I just wasn't really sure if it was worth the $435.
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Can't help you there, I'm afraid.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Well, if it's what you have been looking for, the real question is DO YOU think its worth the price.
Good point Billy, but I can always go for cheaper, I kind of wanted to see if anyone on UG knew the original price range.
Quote by diofan88
If you like it buy it! IMHO it's too heavy but a very cool guitar. Acrylic can be polished back to knew with the right equipment. I would go into the guitar shop with $390 cash and say this is all I have will you take it. The case is probably worth between $40 to $60 used depending on the brand. The rest of the price is the guitar.
The case is a hardshell BC Rich, dunno if that affects it, and thats a ton Johnro.
Quote by diofan88
I don't like BC rich, the way they look and feel and sound, I'd recommend trying it, and going from there.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Make an offer, then if they don't accept, slice them in half with the guitar.

Truthfully, the only reason I can see people buying BC Rich guitars are because they look "UB3R" and have the potential to kill small children with their pointy edges. There are probably much better guitars for the money, IMO.
I'm not sure if the value is good, but my incredible love for acrylic guitars says you should buy it, even though I don't like the warlock shape very much.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

ENDLESS FEEDBACK MANIPULATOR σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
-Blue- I see your point, but It's just going to be sort of a show guitar, only for gigging, and I will make a note to slice the employees in half.
Quote by diofan88