a fair amount. you can live on your own and have a few meals you could live off
69 43%
yeah, i can cook lots. im a cooking pro
38 24%
you dominate chef pasquale and julia child once tried to steal your recipes
16 10%
Voters: 159.
Page 1 of 3
im just sitting down with some freshly made penne with garlic cajun alfredo sauce. took a little while to make but its ****in delish

how many of you filthy scummy Pit monkeys can cook and if so what?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I make my own bacon and eggs. Yes, I have in fact evolved to the point that I lay eggs and am able to regenerate body parts as I remove them
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I uncook.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
can cook just about anything i've got a recipe for if i've got the time for it, but i like grilling best personally ('specially steak)
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
I can whip up a mean ramen
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Tonight I made:

Ramen and a bagel.

When necessary, though, I can cook okay.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
I can cook loads of itallian food and your basic meals etc. I've started cooking greek dishes now.
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Quote by LazySandman
can cook just about anything i've got a recipe for if i've got the time for it, but i like grilling best personally ('specially steak)

+1
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Yep, uuum a variety of things. My specialities are burgers and meatballs tho (not together)
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I like to think I'm a good cook. I make a pretty good chili or pasta sauce, and I've been told my pies and cakes are tasty as well.
I cook well. Single guy, you cook a broad a meal, you get head. Its like an unspoken law.

works everytime
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
i make a pretty awesome grilled cheese XD
and bacon and eggs

thats all
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME
I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, i once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.

I squinted my eyes and said "Where is your god now"

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: capn crayola
Why did I open this thread, I'm Hindenburg hungry
goin' get food stuffs, zee ya!
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
I can cook pretty well.
My dad used to be a chef so I have learned a fair bit from him.
If you can give me a recipe, chances are I can cook it to perfection and I have even beed known to make my own recipes.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
You Called?

by the way, that garlic cajun alfredo sauce sounds delicious. i might try that
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Ace88 you suck the biggest dick right now cause here i am at college eating horrible cafeteria food and you're teasing me with penne and garlic sauce. you god damn bastard Im ITALIAN how dare you tempt me.

I hate you right now
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
I did some chicken once.. I was bored waiting for it.

Edit: Just get one of my girl friends to cook for me.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by SavageNights
I did some chicken once.. I was bored waiting for it.

Edit: Just get one of my girl friends to cook for me.

One of them? What will the others do while she cooks?
try to saute some mushrooms with caramelized onions then add cream and roasted garlic puree to make a roasted garlic alfredo sauce.

Yum
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I'm pretty good I think. Last night I marinated some shrimp in butter and chopped fresh garlic and put them on the Bar-B on kebabs. They're were pretty good considering they weren't fresh, they were the precooked frozen kind lol. I wasn't expecting much, though.

I can saute them (also in butter and garlic) and that's usually very good. I also buy a steak every once in awhile along with some fresh mushrooms, and then grill the steak and poor the sauted mushrooms over it. It's usually quite good. I cook the steak on a real hot grill for a couple minutes and then turn up the flames and lightly char the outside.

Other than that I can do a few other things, but it wouldn't be hard to learn more.
We're only strays.
I'm a brilliant cook. As for what I can cook, pretty much anything I put my mind to, be it following a recipe or making it up as I go along

Edit: by the way, being able to do one or the other technique such as sauté or whatever doesn't really count, because most people can do that...

You'd have to be utter failure to be unable to sauté potatoes or make a white sauce.

Being able to create your own delicious food and knowing what goes with what is being a good cook
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Last edited by esther_mouse at Nov 12, 2008,
I cook all of my own food, so...yes.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I cook really really well, and it's not because I'm a woman, so fuck off
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Barely, but I have to.

Quote by vintage x metal
I cook really really well, and it's not because I'm a woman, so fuck off
...oh

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by esther_mouse
I'm a brilliant cook. As for what I can cook, pretty much anything I put my mind to, be it following a recipe or making it up as I go along

that's the only way to go. some of the best stuff i've come up with usually is when i am hungover like a mother****er, and there's nothing already made. so i just make up shit as i go
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Quote by SomebodySomeone
that's the only way to go. some of the best stuff i've come up with usually is when i am hungover like a mother****er, and there's nothing already made. so i just make up shit as i go

Lol, when I'm hungover all I feel like doing is eating cheese, crisps and Pot Noodles hangovers ftl
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
I'm so talented at cooking some people mistake me for a woman.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I'm so talented at cooking some people mistake me for a woman.

The tits don't help, either.
<//////>~ dA
Quote by esther_mouse
The tits don't help, either.

No soup for you!!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by esther_mouse
Lol, when I'm hungover all I feel like doing is eating cheese, crisps and Pot Noodles hangovers ftl

i don't know if they have this in the uk but if so try some Pho Noodle Soup. THE BEST HANGOVER CURE EVER!

oh and by the way. if you ever saute chicken try deglazing it with a shot or 2 of drambuie . Pure win
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I'm not exactly an ace chef, but I've cooked for myself for the past 3 years, and I eat relatively healthily, could eat more fruit though. Living with a vegetarian now too, so I'm getting more than my fair share of vegetables.
...Bleep Bloop...
Quote by Kensai

No soup for you!!

HAH! I DON'T EVEN LIKE SOUP!

Except really really tangy tomato soup. Any other soup makes me feel nauseated
<//////>~ dA
I'm pretty good. I worked in my mom's restaurant for a few years, so I kinda have to. My specialties are stir fry (with or without pineapple and cashews), fried tofu w/thai dipping sauce, Sauteed mushroom + asparagus quinoa risotto, and a grilled eggplant muffaletta.
<3 vegetarian cooking.
Page 1 of 3