Hey guys,

Well my question is can you run pedals in toneport. For example a dunlop 535q wah pedal?

and...

Is there a way where you can have a floor based stomp on for each toneport tone. Like if I wanted to play on a heavy high gain tone then switch it to a clean tone, but pressing on a pedal maybe? Maybe a floor based pedal?
You may want to try using MIDI to switch patches in GearBox but I have no idea if it supports that...probably not since it;s a low end program.

As for running pedals, I think you will be fine doing that. I have never seen it done or tried it myself though.
Quote by moody07747
You may want to try using MIDI to switch patches in GearBox but I have no idea if it supports that...probably not since it;s a low end program.

As for running pedals, I think you will be fine doing that. I have never seen it done or tried it myself though.

Ok Thank You
The GX Software includes loads of effects and you can also download from the Line6 Website.

The UX2 has Foot Switch/Pedal Inputs so I recommend that more than the GX or UX1. But If you have a Spare £500 Get the UX8, Its really Efficient
The UX8 is overprice for what it is and is still USB..although it is 2.0 for that unit...
The PreSonus FP10 would be a better choice at that point as line6 doesnt have the best sound quality compared to products in it's price range.

The UX1 is a nice little unit and the line inputs on the back are useful, (whats more useful is the two line outs) but I believe you could just as easily run mono pedals into the GX.