In my iTunes, when I double click (or click on it then hit play, whichever) a song, the play/pause button turns to the pause button as if it's playing, but the song won't play. The progress indicator isn't even advancing. The program acts (besides the progress bar) as if the song's playing, but no music comes.

What's the problem, here? I've tried ending the iTunes.exe process and restarting it, and that did not work.
Take a look at your speakers. They need to be plugged in.
Quote by bretws
Im a diesel truck
Turn your ears on. Make sure you're not going deaf.
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
For real though, check the volume ON ITUNES.
I did that once, and I was freaking out.
Quote by Rengori
It's not like the mods ever get mad at you for going around fucking swear filter.
Yeah, reboot.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
she's a witch!
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by Msu_Man04
My speakers are plugged in; anything else makes noise. It's just iTunes.

I'm not that stupid...

I'm searching for possible reasons why. Can't find much though. I'd go with what everyone else is saying though and reboot.
don't use itunes...

and at all the people saying volume, it's obviously not that, he said the progress bar isn't moving.
quick solution is to reload itunes, all the music will be there and everything, but reload the program.
CAN I GET A +1?!