ok i want this rig that this guy has except the Mt-2 and the phaser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBoAV9yXM5w

I love metal alot!!! and i want this rig badly and i have the money for it
but as an amp i need help deciding what to get..

I know tube amps are good but i had my eye or stuff like the marshall mg10kk model
and the crate v5 with this pedalpoard rig would it be pretty decent for a kid who just plays around the house and jams around with friends once in a while???

or is this guy on youtube full of S**t?

i come to Ultimate guitar for help!!!
Read the video description. "a vid from the june 08 GuitarWorld CD. This is how NOT to get good metal tones"

I believe that says it all.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by Powerstrike
I know tube amps are good but i had my eye or stuff like the marshall mg10kk model
and the crate v5 with this pedalpoard rig would it be pretty decent for a kid who just plays around the house and jams around with friends once in a while???

No, Roland Cube.
ಠ_ಠ
Oh god
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
The only pedal their worth getting is the ML-2 which from my experience with it, (my friend has one) is suprisingly good.
Wait, so you have enough money to buy that rig? How much money do you have altogether? For the price of that rig you could get a really nice amp that would work great for you.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by dfinch10
The only pedal their worth getting is the ML-2 which from my experience with it, (my friend has one) is suprisingly good.

Yeah, some boss pedals work very well with a nice amp.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
i have an agile al-2000 and a peavey vypyr amp..

i dont like the peavy vypyr at all tho i mean its good for its price but i want a bigger tube amp or a sound like in the video
The sound in the video is probably WORSE than the Vypyr. Way worse. Learn to EQ your amp.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Not good tone.

you should spend that 500 on a good tube amp and you will be set for a while.
Sig What?
Quote by Powerstrike
i have an agile al-2000 and a peavey vypyr amp..

i dont like the peavy vypyr at all tho i mean its good for its price but i want a bigger tube amp or a sound like in the video

no

do not mix pedals with a moddeler, but a nice tube amp for 500$
I am starting to get upset by the number of threads you are making. Yeah, I want you to make a good choice and be happy, but just ask in you other threads. I already made some good suggestions that would suit you great.
Wow, in that first solo with the ML-2 and the DD-6, his guitar sounds like a kazoo. That's brutal!