I was in my brothers car this morning, turned it to 29, the punk channel to see if it was still the ac/dc radio or if it had gone back to punk. I was pissed to see that its now completely gone. Is it somewhere else now?
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
i figured that was the case, as they also replaced a few channels, i know they also replaced buzzsaw with boneyard, which is also a pretty decent xm channel.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
still sucks that they completely removed the punk channel though, faction plays punk sometimes but not enough when I want to

they also hardly ever play hardcore punk on faction, which sucks.
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
XM's punk station also became AC/DC radio.

I mean.... my dad doesn't have XM in his car, he only has a cassette player, cuz that's more p0nx, rite?

>_>
<_<
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
still sucks that they completely removed the punk channel though, faction plays punk sometimes but not enough when I want to

they also hardly ever play hardcore punk on faction, which sucks.

I used to listen to Faction when I had the Sirius channels on my parents' tv. All I remember is that they constantly played "The Press Corpse" by Anti-Flag and "Sell Out" by Reel Big Fish, interspersed with a bunch of hip hop. I quickly lost interest.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
I never got into the whole satellite radio thing. I listen to CBC radio because it has a lot of cool talk shows about interesting things, and CJSW which is the university station which has some decent shows sometimes.

I have a friend who has a show on it, and he usually plays weird experimental post punk and noise type stuff, but he also really likes jawbreaker and screeching weasel and stuff like that, so he kicks out some of those jams once in awhile. *-)

There's also an older dude who's really into the anarchist/activist community who has a show, but I've never heard it. I'd like to, because the little bit we've talked about music leads me to believe he has pretty good taste, and he's really witty so I'm sure he'd have good between-song banter.

...Sorry for contributing nothing to this thread.
Quote by sargasm
I never got into the whole satellite radio thing. I listen to CBC radio because it has a lot of cool talk shows about interesting things, and CJSW which is the university station which has some decent shows sometimes.

I have a friend who has a show on it, and he usually plays weird experimental post punk and noise type stuff, but he also really likes jawbreaker and screeching weasel and stuff like that, so he kicks out some of those jams once in awhile. *-)

There's also an older dude who's really into the anarchist/activist community who has a show, but I've never heard it. I'd like to, because the little bit we've talked about music leads me to believe he has pretty good taste, and he's really witty so I'm sure he'd have good between-song banter.

...Sorry for contributing nothing to this thread.

Only time I listened to CBC radio was in like grade 8 or 9 and my teacher made us listen to a hour talk show about ****ing caribou.
I listen to channel 25 when I eat my breakfast every morning. It's like underground rock or something and I'd bet my left foot it has more punk than that stupid faction channel.
I was going to get Sirius for that channel, but I guess not now. I'll stick with my sweet cd to tape converter kit for my car.
I feel like the floor of a taxi cab.
The only time I listened to Sirius was when my Dad would play the "alternative/metal" station. Good times.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
The Punk channel wasn't that good anyway. And yes, Faction does play some punk at times, but most of it is not good.
CHECK OUT MY METAL BLOG: Metal Mouth

ESP LTD MH-400NT
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Jackson RX10D Rhoads
Ebony Epiphone LP Standard
Taylor Big Baby acoustic
Peavey Valveking 100
Marshall 1960a
Boss MT-2
Boss TU-2
Ibanez TS9
I received sirius radio as a gift about 2 years ago- I never renewed the subscription. I thought it was useless. They really didn't have that many great channels (besides Howard Stern and some rock/ punk channels) and even then I didn't hear what I expected. I think it's worthless to pay for that stuff. I prefer to make a mix cd.
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
I received sirius radio as a gift about 2 years ago- I never renewed the subscription. I thought it was useless. They really didn't have that many great channels (besides Howard Stern and some rock/ punk channels) and even then I didn't hear what I expected. I think it's worthless to pay for that stuff. I prefer to make a mix cd.

orrrrrrrrrrrr, have a wicked awesomely cool ipod shuffle that can hold more songs than 1 cd, and there's no hassle of changing CDs.
Quote by werty22
REAL PUNX DONT HAVE SATELLITES OR RADIOS, LET ALONE BOTH

its my brothers car, so i make the best of it

Edit: I live in the middle of nowhere, so the only radio stations we have near are a decent classic rock station, a C rap station, and a alt. rock station that used to be good, but now plays crappy generic music for the most part. Satellite radio has been a godsend to me compared to the rest of my choices.
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Last edited by David_Bowie=GOD at Nov 13, 2008,
Quote by hug a llama
I listen to channel 25 when I eat my breakfast every morning. It's like underground rock or something and I'd bet my left foot it has more punk than that stupid faction channel.

I only listen to faction for the Jason Ellis show every now and then. I usually keep it on 24 Lithium, grunge & 90s alt.
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
They merged it with faction.

Now we have to wait for the jack ass Jason Ellis to get done being an ass to hear Marky Ramone play punk songs.
Quote by neidnarb11890
XM's punk station also became AC/DC radio.

I mean.... my dad doesn't have XM in his car, he only has a cassette player, cuz that's more p0nx, rite?

>_>
<_<

Rite, especially if he has mix tape cassettes.