I have to write a short essay on "What Makes a Good Citizen."

Any ideals on what to write about? This is a contest I'm participating in.

I'll write the rough draft and post it here after I figure out what i'm supposed to write about. That's your job to find me something to write about.

Except this job doesn't pay.

EDIT:

Here's the essay. #25
There are many significant traits that can make a person a good citizen. One of these many traits that makes a good citizen is a person who is courageous. Another trait that makes a good citizen is a person with great honesty. Last, a good citizen is a person who doesn't judge people by the way they look.
A good citizen is a courageous citizen. Citizen that help others in need is something a courageous citizen can do. Whether it's sticking up for somebody or doing what's right even though you might not like it is a key point in what makes a good citizen. Everybody needs a little bit of bravery in their life. A brave citizen is a citizen who is willing enough to stand up and not hide from what's happening around them.
Being honest is a great way to show your a good citizen. Telling the truth and not lying about it is something an honest citizen will do. Lot's of people wont necesarrilly lie they just wont tell everything. That isn't being honest. Your more than likely a good citizen if you tell the truth, don't lie, and get everything out there that is needed to be said instead of holding it back.
A good citizen doesn't judge a person by the way they look. A way to show great citizenship is to not judge some one by their race, gender, or by how their dressed. You'll be surprised at how many people judge some one by the way they were naturally born into this world. For example, our new president Barack Obam. Alot of African Americans voted for him because he was African American and not for what he wanted to do for this country. Treating everyone like they want to be treated is a good moto that suits this. It's ashame that so many people don't listen to this.
In conclusion, there are many traits that can be acquired that can make a person a good citizen. A person with a whole lot of courage is one of the many traits that make a good citizen. Then, a honest person is a great citizen. Last but not least, a person who doesn't judge a person by the way they look is a great citizen.

Is this winning material?
Last edited by justin129 at Nov 12, 2008,
Quote by wiggy1988

My work here is done

haha legend.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by wiggy1988

My work here is done

this. no exceptions.
-Andrew H
band: syncopated groove punch
Courage
Honesty
Hospitality
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
someone who has never heard of the pit
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Someone who can beat up an old lady, and then walk them to their car in a kind fashion. That's true citizenship.
Quote by justin129
I'm using these.

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by justin129
I'm using these.

I win!
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
There are many significant traits that can make a person a good citizen. One of these many traits that makes a good citizen is a person who is courageous. Another trait that makes a good citizen is a person with great honesty. Last, a good citizen is a person who shows great hospitality to people around them.
A good citizen is a courageous citizen. Citizen that help others in need is something a courageous citizen can do. Whether it's sticking up for somebody or doing what's right even though you might not like it is a key point in what makes a good citizen. Everybody needs a little bit of bravery in their life. A brave citizen is a citizen who is willing enough to give Masamune blowjobs for the greater good.

How am I doing?

EDIT: You guys catch that?
Last edited by justin129 at Nov 12, 2008,
Quote by Masamune
They must be willing to give me blowjobs

Fixed
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by justin129
There are many significant traits that can make a person a good citizen. One of these many traits that makes a good citizen is a person who is courageous. Another trait that makes a good citizen is a person with great honesty. Last, a good citizen is a person who shows great hospitality to people around them.
A good citizen is a courageous citizen. Citizen that help others in need is something a courageous citizen can do. Whether it's sticking up for somebody or doing what's right even though you might not like it is a key point in what makes a good citizen. Everybody needs a little bit of bravery in their life. A brave citizen is a citizen who is willing enough to give Masamune blowjobs for the great good.

How am I doing?

Excellent!

Just expand on the other two traits, make a concluison and you got an essay!
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
A good citizen doesn't mind eating in the same restaurant or riding the same bus with a n*gger because that would be racist and that's not good.
Quote by Trefellin
A good citizen doesn't mind eating in the same restaurant or riding the same bus with a n*gger because that would be racist and that's not good.

GB2 1962
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Trefellin

I might use this as my last reason. It seems easier to write about.
Being honest is a great way to show your a good citizen. Telling the truth and not lying about it is something an honest citizen will do. Lot's of people wont necesarrilly lie they just wont tell everything. That isn't being honest. Your more than likely a good citizen if you tell the truth, don't lie, and get everything out there that is needed to be said instead of holding it back.

This seems kind of dull to me.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
GB2 1962

What does that mean?

Edit: Ohhhhhh, the year 1962. I don't know what "GB2" means but I think I get it.
Quote by Trefellin
What does that mean?

Edit: Ohhhhhh, the year 1962. I don't know what "GB2" means but I think I get it.

short for Go Back 2
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
There are many significant traits that can make a person a good citizen. One of these many traits that makes a good citizen is a person who is courageous. Another trait that makes a good citizen is a person with great honesty. Last, a good citizen is a person who doesn't judge people by the way they look.
A good citizen is a courageous citizen. Citizen that help others in need is something a courageous citizen can do. Whether it's sticking up for somebody or doing what's right even though you might not like it is a key point in what makes a good citizen. Everybody needs a little bit of bravery in their life. A brave citizen is a citizen who is willing enough to stand up and not hide from what's happening around them.
A good citizen doesn't judge a person by the way they look. A way to show great citizenship is to not judge some one by their race, gender, or by how their dressed. You'll be surprised at how many people judge some one by the way they were naturally born into this world. For example, our new president Barack Obam. Alot of African Americans voted for him because he was African American and not for what he wanted to do for this country. Treating everyone like they want to be treated is a good moto that suits this. It's ashame that so many people don't listen to this.
In conclusion, there are many traits that can be acquired that can make a person a good citizen. A person with a whole lot of courage is one of the many traits that make a good citizen. Then, a honest person is a great citizen. Last but not least, a person who doesn't judge a person by the way they look is a great citizen.

Woo!! I'm done. Now to copy this down on notebook paper some other time to turn in for a rough draft.
Sleds named Rosebud.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Excellent.

Althoughh Im not sure how your teacher may feel about informal langauge
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by TooFast
Sleds named Rosebud.

i hated that family guy episode
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
i hated that family guy episode

Didn't know there was a Family Guy episode like that.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
Didn't know there was a Family Guy episode like that.

well not exactly like that
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!