the melody is quite beautiful
only problems i see-
there are no words
an instrumental isnt necessarily a bad thing, but if its all music and no singing, a little more of lush composition i.e. some layering wouldnt hurt
the drums were not the best
also, its quite long. thats a serious drawback for a lot of listeners
~b

if you'de like to crit my old band:
myspace.com/lastexitbandnj
well, there is a small bit of singing in the second portion... it's quite muffled, but it is there. thank you for your input.
AIM - JanesAdd1cti0n

The Rain And Snow

We've been reduced to ruin in this noncalibrated earth that has stumbled upon us.
and i like the type of music you guys play... song structure is very good. the potential is def. there.
AIM - JanesAdd1cti0n

The Rain And Snow

We've been reduced to ruin in this noncalibrated earth that has stumbled upon us.
very well put together. I really like the vocals in the end defintley a well written peice of music. The only thing was it got just a little bit repetitive in the middle. You did a good job of switching it up but I dont think a little solo in the middle could hurt at all. Mabey I just could not hear that well through my pos speakers but its sounded like the drums could use some work. Other than that this a really good song I will definatley listen to it now and then. Nice job.

Check out my song its not finished but I just want some imput on the parts that are completed.
Hey