Page 1 of 3
Well I spent this week thinking about how much my family and friends get more than me. I'm not whining or anything but seriously, I spent all summer saving up for my Ibanez Mikro for $130 I had asked my parents about a new guitar for 2 years but always no. So anyway my sisters Irish Dance and my parents got them $800 dresses each and $260 shoes..........Why is this stuff expensive don't ask me.

So pit what things in life make you think about how unfair it is?
Last edited by rockfan7 at Nov 13, 2008,
Your hot teacher turning into a bear then trying to eat you, that's unfair.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by rockfan7
So any way my friend who has been playing guitar for 2 months just got a new Gibson Les Paul. and he sucks. I am like 2 million times better than him. but no I guess I will stick with my cheap-o equipment for a while.

Like omg, totally.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Life sucks sometimes. Deal with it.

Seriously, my family lives entirely off of support that other people donate. There's so much stuff that I wish I had, but I realize that I can't, so I have to be content.

Didn't your mother ever tell you that life isn't fair?
2 million times better... really
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Like omg, totally.

lol

and yes floppy that is rather unfair

I would definatley never see that coming
That's why I always live by, "Shit Happens"

My buddy actually has it tatted on his back. Irony
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by rockfan7
lol

and yes floppy that is rather unfair

I would definatley never see that coming

I know eh? It would be quite surprising.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Lol, I used to be the guy with the wicked equipment and no skills. Now I'm just the guy with no skills (Not really, I'm happy to say I am good enough for my gear).
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
Quote by Trudogger

Seriously, my family lives entirely off of support that other people donate. There's so much stuff that I wish I had, but I realize that I can't, so I have to be content.

You're on the internet, you have it good too baby.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
i was about to buy a new dean been siting there for months the day im gonna buy it someone else gets it!that really pissed me off
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by Trudogger

lol yeah but i mean I am content it was just a thought if I thought my equipment was crap then I wouldn't play it so much, sure it's cheap but I do with what I got.

And it's not like my parents can't afford it. they just think it's noise. so they don't support me at all.

And just because I had a thought doesn't mean I am emo.
women

EDIT: i answered the thread title
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Last edited by magnum1117 at Nov 12, 2008,
life it not fair, and be happy that you have a roof over head and food to eat

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
You named this thread 'Things that make life unfair' and in it you're complaining that your parents won't buy you stuff?!

You have no idea what makes life unfair. No fucking idea.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by rockfan7
Well I spent this week thinking about how much my family and friends get more than me. I'm not whining or anything but seriously, I spent all summer saving up for my Ibanez Mikro for $130 I had asked my parents about a new guitar for 2 years but always no. So anyway my sisters Irish Dance and my parents got them $800 dresses each and $260 shoes..........Why is this stuff expensive don't ask me.

So any way my friend who has been playing guitar for 2 months just got a new Gibson Les Paul. and he sucks. I am like 2 million times better than him. but no I guess I will stick with my cheap-o equipment for a while.

Well, obviously you are a deserving person...you know, being able to play better than someone that has a GIBSON LES PAUL but the guitar does not always compliment the player...the player compliments the guitar. One day you will get a very flash guitar but maybe it's not meant to be at the moment...just stick with what you got and one day the universe will conspire to bring you a flash guitar...hahah
I have to excercise and eat healthy to keep my weight off that i lost. my whole family has awesome metabolisms and i was the one who got fat. at least i lost it though, when my cousins grow and there metabolisms slow it is gonna be hard for them to change their eating and excercise habits.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Quote by Jericho114
You're on the internet, you have it good too baby.

Never said I had it bad, just said that there's things that I wish I had.

Yes, I'm very thankful for the internet. God bless Al Gore.

And saitenslayer...you were going to buy a dean?
Quote by rockfan7

I know how you feel. 200$ for bass? Nope. 500$ on plane trip to a place you don't want to go? Sure thing, son.

Reminds me of that Calvin & Hobbes strip: Life may be unfair, but why isn't it ever unfair in my favor?

At least I'm happy for what I get.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
You named this thread 'Things that make life unfair' and in it you're complaining that your parents won't buy you stuff?!

You have no idea what makes life unfair. No fucking idea.

It's called reading the post.

here let me help you out:

I have to be the one to give birth after 9 months...

Monthly periods...

Thats the only thing in life that ive ever yelled "NO FAIIIR" to
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by Samanthawebb
Well, obviously you are a deserving person...you know, being able to play better than someone that has a GIBSON LES PAUL but the guitar does not always compliment the player...the player compliments the guitar. One day you will get a very flash guitar but maybe it's not meant to be at the moment...just stick with what you got and one day the universe will conspire to bring you a flash guitar...hahah

Yes ^
It'll all work out in the end.
"Every little thing is gonna be alright, so don't worry about a thing."
A word of advice from my friend Bob.
Quote by Shamwich

I know how you feel. 200$ for bass? Nope. 500$ on plane trip to a place you don't want to go? Sure thing, son.

Reminds me of that Calvin & Hobbes strip: Life may be unfair, but why isn't it ever unfair in my favor?

At least I'm happy for what I get.

Calvin & Hobbes was the shit
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
The menstrual cycle.

/straightness
A good public beheading will teach them. Not with a guillotine, that's too good for the bastards. I say an axe. Or a spoon...Or a bendy straw.

-shaggadellicfuz

That's right. I sigged myself. Because I'm a philosopher.
Quote by Trudogger
Never said I had it bad, just said that there's things that I wish I had.

Yes, I'm very thankful for the internet. God bless Al Gore.

And saitenslayer...you were going to buy a dean?

You didn't necessarily say, but you certainly implied.

I almost cried reading your story.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Shaggadellicfuz
The menstrual cycle.

/straightness

this
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by yellowfrizbee

Monthly periods...

see? even women are unfair to themselves!!!!
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
I used to loathe the kids at my school who had custom guitars and full stacks while i played through a Roland cube 15x. but at a certain point, i realized how these kids won't like realize the non-tangible value of their equipment until they get robbed of it. my amp and i went through some tough times, but i stuck through it and bought myself a new amp, with my own money from my job. i payed for that amp, and that gives me the satisfaction of working for it.

I must be 80 years old...
He's better then me...

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by rockfan7
It's called reading the post.

Yeah, okay.

I could totally make a thread about my super-hot model girlfriend, how I won the lottery and bought my own Guitar Center, and how I trained ten Pokemon to level 100 without using the rare candy trick, and then I could put a line at the end that said I wasn't boasting.

That wouldn't make it true.

You're a whining whinyface.

That whole paragraph was hypothetical, by the way. Sadly.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by yellowfrizbee

Monthly periods...

your gender makes mens' lives a hellhole, your little monthly blood issue is nothing like the pain you put us through every day.

Also, your gear is so awesome I have to hate you for it.
Quote by GNiCk89
Calvin & Hobbes was the shit

+1
Although life is unfair, its just something you have to get over. Like my friend getting paid more than me and getting benefits, yet at my job I work 10x harder than him and barely get above minimum wage
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by rockfan7
For those of you who don't understand I was exaggerating when I said 2 million times.

god.

and here is the link 2 my friend playing his les paul....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za7j3J7mXYQ

spam UG FTW! lol

Ha I like the comment someone put
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Quote by rockfan7
For those of you who don't understand I was exaggerating when I said 2 million times.

god.

and here is the link 2 my friend playing his les paul....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za7j3J7mXYQ

spam UG FTW! lol

Did he just "whammy" by using the FUCKING PICKUP TOGGLE SWITCH?!?!?!?
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
I'm watching his other videos, he's pretty good, not great, but pretty good.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Page 1 of 3