I go to a English/French school, and we do a thing called Concours d'Art Oratoire, which is basically a speaking contest in French. Everyone chooses a topic (any topic) and does a ten minute presentation on it.

This is the last year I'll ever do it, so I wanted to do something memorable. (I'm not saying I like doing it, it sucks the big one, but still.) I decided to talk about metal music in general, since it's my favourite genre.

But then I decided that everyone had already probably heard what I was going to say about how great metal is and wouldn't care. I figured I shouldn't be preachy.

So instead I decided to do a presentation on how metal is the root of all evil and is only noise, just for fun. I think I can pull it off convincingly, but I need to do some research first. My question is: Do any of you know where I can find material that portrays metal in an extremely negative light, or has stories of teens being influenced by metal to do unpleasant things?

Also talk about doing anything similar to this (having to argue a side of a debate in which you don't believe). Thanks to anybody who helps.
D:< HOW DARE YOU DEFY THE METAL!

(Queue Jack Black and KG)
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
Check out what was done against Judas Priest back in the 80's (Or 70's?)

Some kids killed themselves
apparently Judas Priest made a kid kill himself. And pretty much anything Mayhem does puts metal in a bad light to normal people
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman

*removed suicide pic of Dead*

Read a bit on black metal. Plenty of murders, suicide, torture, racism, arson, anti-Christianity and such.
Last edited by Trefellin at Nov 12, 2008,
^^ why did you have to remove Dead's suicide pic? It gets posted in the metal forum all the time...
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Didn't some kids kill themselves after listening to Enter Sandman for a couple days straight? Mention that, but make sure you bias the information, and neglect to tell the amount of time they listened to it. It's a mainstream metal song that caused a couple of kids to kill themselves. Negative light.

The 80's glam metal if you want to consider that metal. I'm sure you could come up with many evils in that, at the very least say that it made everyone abuse heroin and cocaine because their idols such as Motley Crue and Guns N Roses did.
in 3rd grade i did my art oratoire on art oratoire and how i didnt know what to write..........

OWNAGE!
got first place.