Page 1 of 2
So Pit, what is something that has recently changed your life in some way? For me, it was the completion of my first original song, about a boy I knew who died in a house fire, due to the adults in the house being insanely drunk. You can read my blog for the whole thing, but it was a really emotional thing for me to do, and I feel proud that I have finally made something creative that I can call my own, and that has meaning to it.
Now post your stories/accomplishments/whatever.
Honestly not much here, just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear that you had to experience that and to congratulate you on creating something you can connect with.
Ibanez SR505

EBS MultiComp
BOSS GEB-7

Ampeg SVT 4-Pro
Ampeg SVT 810E
My new bass amp, and my broken finger. I guess these are very recent things but I can't think of anything right now that has impacted my life more.
umm.... I think like... 3 Years ago, I had my First Girlfriend?
Nothing amazing ever happens to me.
moved out of my parents house, realised how crap life is, had my best friend die without me ever having been man enough to tell her i love her.

yeah my life sucks right now.
The first time I fapped really impacted my life. It was amazing.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
The Alice Cooper concert I went to in October.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
The first time I tripped on shrooms.

You REALLY realize how fucked up the world is.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
hmmm over the past couple of years i realized that life is short then we die...... within the past 2 years i have lost 6 friends to suicide, another friend got shot in the face in an arguement and died, 2 of my grandparents died, 3 aunts/uncles died...... also i saw a guy shoot himself in the mouth, and another guy kill 2 dudes in a gunfight....... yeah anyways now i live every day like its my last
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
when i discovered love
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
I just found out my Doctors wants to treat my manic depression/mental illness by commiting me... It's pretty bad... thats whats impacted my life most recently, as in today.
i just killed myself
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Quote by msuspartan
The first time I fapped really impacted my life. It was amazing.

This

EDIT: Also, the first time I burned down some drunk peoples house. Some kid died though, totally ****ing metal
Last edited by evilgerbil666 at Nov 12, 2008,
Quote by evilgerbil666
This

EDIT: Also, the first time I burned down some drunk peoples house. Some kid died though, totally ****ing metal

Daaayum

That's fucked up.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Hmm.
A girl I liked a while ago told me she likes me again today.
That's kinda cool.
My cover of Thunder is getting better as well.
That's also a little cool.
i fell in love with a heroin addict. don't do it. it only leads to heartache.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
My Squirtle evolved. I forgot to press B. Now I have an unwanted Wartortle.

Today I went to the doctor. Hopefully before the week ends I'll feel better and I'll start excercising.
I discovered the song Andy Warhol by David Bowie
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by metaldud536

I love you.
when my mom was diagnosed with a terminal illness. i planned on taking vacation time and pay off. i had everything planned out. i was going down to mexico and spend time with my mom. unfortunately, she passed away a week before i was supposed to go down there.
and my dad has hepatitis so i've had a rough 2 years.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by metaldud536
Sorry to hear that SomebodySomeone ^

it's alright i've been doing good. thanks to people like you, kensai, yellowfrizbee, and UG altogether. many lulz were had in my time of need
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by SomebodySomeone
it's alright i've been doing good. thanks to people like you, kensai, yellowfrizbee, and UG altogether. many lulz were had in my time of need

UG altogether? THAT'S ME!

Fuck yeah, finally some recognition
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
This thread is kind of sad . For me, it would probably when I started going to the Paul Green School of Rock (Way better than that shitty power-chord academy.)
Quote by metaldud536

HAHAHAHAH Sigable, if thats a word
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
My western civ class. I really enjoy it and I'm really digging into the history even in my free time and it's helping me understand current events and ideologies like I never did before.
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
My new teeth. I got the 2 front ones redone and had venirs or whatever put on them.

It's cool! The back of my teeth are metal! Metal tastes weird...

Venir = to come (en español)

Veneer = what you got.
Quote by black-sabbath
The Alice Cooper concert I went to in October.

i went to a alice cooper concert last october pretty insanely sweet right
Quote by steven seagull
Everytime you feel your attention waning go the mirror and say outloud to yourself...
"I am Rockasaurus Sex...I have the most awesome username in existence and I will ROCK!"
Quote by CoreysMonster
moved out of my parents house, realised how crap life is, had my best friend die without me ever having been man enough to tell her i love her.

yeah my life sucks right now.

Wow dude Im truly sorry.

EDIT: On topic: Come to realize that I ****ed up and its no way to make things right.
The fact that I've managed to help a close friend through a really tough time.

It doesn't sound much, but it's happened at a time when I was starting to fall back into some old bad habits, and it's made me realise that I'm actually a good person, and now my life seems to be getting back on track.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I did a lot of reading on landscape and structuralism/post-structuralism recently, didn't really change my life per se, but it has changed the way I perceive the world slightly. Although I was already familiar with the basic arguments, the papers I read went into a lot of depth.
...Bleep Bloop...
uni

quite a different lifestyle i lead now..
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Got reconnected with an old friend. Stopped being friends with him because i was having family problems and jealously and I snapped and he took the heat for it. But, its good now, but its awkward because we were best friends and i just stopped talking to him all in one instant. This was the first time i talked to him since December of '07.
Can't say mine compares to any of yours, but I ****ed up in school, and I can't go into High School, I'm forced to be home schooled, with my parents who are WAY to uptight. And my girlfriend cheated and lied, making me realize that I prefer freedom, cheaper and whatnot. I can now get any chick I please But besides that I'm usually kinda miserable (in my eyes, I know it's nothing to you guys).
As I always say: "Rawr"
The three weeks I spent in Africa this summer,

really opened my eyes to te rest of the world and the fucked up shit that goes on in it.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Page 1 of 2