Page 1 of 2
Heya...

Today is the last day of school for me for like ever and well...I basically CRIED!!! Hahaha I know...what a sook...but like I am seriously going to miss Opotiki College as it is filled with awesome as people. Basically I wanna know what you guys did on your last day of school. That being either stupid or formally acceptable hahaha
I walked out the front door, turned around, spat on said door and walked away without looking back.

Seriously.
well basically i SHIT MAYSEFL RWAN AROUND THE SCHOOL NAKED YELLING SACRED CHANTS OF THE KAKILAKIMARI PEOPLE WHILE VIOLENTLY JERKIN MY GERKIN
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

-Timothy Leary
We had morning tea with the teachers lol...if that compares at all...OH AND COMPLETELY TRASHED THE SCHOOL...all in good fun as we were allowed to do cause we got the key
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I masturbationed on my bus driver.

masturbationed?
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
I went to the library ad spammed forums with shitty threads about the last day of school.
Quote by _testament_
Go drink some fucking bleach, asshole.

Gear
Jackson RX10D - Fitted with a Bareknuckle Warpig
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
I did homework! cause hell, we're not even done with the first semester here in California.
Quote by black007hawk2
I went to Taco Bell and got 2 tacos.

I didn't have any friends there.

Aw, screw them. You've got better friends here on the internet!
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I enjoyed it, said goodbyes, and walked away respectably, and with dignity.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Aw, screw them. You've got better friends here on the internet!

Yeah, real friends are for losers!

Here's to Pit monkeys!
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
I still had exams for two weeks after the 'last day' of high school, so it didn't feel as great. But I still went and got well intoxicated at my friend's house less than a block from school.

Now I'm in college and only finish this semester on december 10th
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Quote by Samanthawebb
Heya...

Today is the last day of school for me for like ever and well...I basically CRIED!!! Hahaha I know...what a sook...but like I am seriously going to miss Opotiki College as it is filled with awesome as people. Basically I wanna know what you guys did on your last day of school. That being either stupid or formally acceptable hahaha

What kinda slang is that? Where do you live?
Quote by Tire Me.

Presumably New Zealand...because he said sook, awesome-as and the name of the college is Maori.
Well basically I fapped on a magazine and pretended it was Ms. Johnstones mouth but it wasn't, it was one of those 15 year old National Geographics that is all that the Library has. Man I loved Ms. Johnstone. She was 50 or something but I would have drilled that old loose slit I say. I guess the magazine fap sessions was good but I still regret not pinning her down and just giving it to her over her desk in Room 143. But hey..I guess it worked out for the better- I still have my fantasies.
Quote by littlebigbear
Skipped the last day of school

Um...I did this on my last day of school freshman year. Im a senior now and realize this is the end of some friendships so im gonna make it count.

Quote by RandyVanhalen13
well basically i SHIT MAYSEFL RWAN AROUND THE SCHOOL NAKED YELLING SACRED CHANTS OF THE KAKILAKIMARI PEOPLE WHILE VIOLENTLY JERKIN MY GERKIN

so your GG Allen?
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Tire Me.

i didnt know there were places that didnt say that :S
im from australia
me and my brother call my sister a sook like every day
but yeah he must be kiwi cause australian year 12s finished a while ago
Why do you finish so late?? I finished like a month ago.. Maybe it's different in NZ.

When the hell do yo have exams??
Sigs are overrated.
Well I had my last real day today too (Whangarei FTW!) so basically me and my mate just did burnouts in his car all through the school with a few other guys. Then we got drunk. And our maths teacher actually joined us.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
i cried for some reason when i left in 2003, i diddnt even like most of the people there
what made it worse in hind sight is that it was Te Aroha College, its like crying coz George Bush aint going to be president anymore. the party that day was pretty sweet as tho
Quote by littlebigbear
Yeah I just fucked off to the pub.
I've never done anything too climactic on my last days of school in the past. This year my last day will be comsumed by me trying to find a place to move into after leaving dorms in college. BUT: my last day of school junior year (two years ago) a friend of mine crashed his Porsche 944 into a staircase on a hill in our schools parking lot.
Quote by Prophet of Page
If Hendrix, Clapton and Page were to jam, the most impressive guitarist playing would be Paul Gilbert.

Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

member of the Mitch Hedberg pwns club pm Knives490 to join
Quote by littlebigbear

+1
I handed back any books I had, said farewell to my favorite teachers, went to the shop's bought a pack of fags, some munch and milkshake then headed to my mates house to chill.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Was too hungover to make it since our cèilidh was the night before the last day
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
we went go-karting in my automotive class , twas awsome.

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
I set my uniform on fire.....

While still wearing it!!! Now thats rock and roll!
I See Through The Darkness My Way Back Home...
I understand now at my age why people say they are the best days of your life. You don't have to actually do proper work and you have friends around all the time. Damned uni stealing my mates!!!!
I intend to deliver a certain bitch an envelope full of my pubes.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Page 1 of 2