I guess it's black metal, it's on my profile.

There's something messed up about the drums on verse 2, I had to make the music and the drums on two different programs, it pisses me off so much it almost makes me hate the whole thing cuz it made it take forever. It's rough, but that's not gonna be fixed unless I re-do the entire thing.
Last edited by stratkat at Nov 12, 2008,
Not so bad. Drums get a bit annoying, but hey, what can ya do?

Needs vocals and you deserve better recording quality.

Take a look at some of the stuff on my profile. From the looks of yours, you'll like some of what I have up.
I just re-made it from scratch it's a lot cleaner and better, but I'm having trouble with my recording program, there's some lag in it.

The new version's on my pro, it's called like life in hell.

Quote by ExplorerFreak
Not so bad. Drums get a bit annoying, but hey, what can ya do?

Needs vocals and you deserve better recording quality.

Take a look at some of the stuff on my profile. From the looks of yours, you'll like some of what I have up.

Checked your stuff out, left comments
Last edited by stratkat at Nov 14, 2008,
This is pretty decent stuff - a bit repetitive but I like it. The synth organ thing is really cool, I just wish you had done a little more with it; expanded on the melody differently towards the end or something. Unfortunately, with the same riff and melody over and over it gets a little boring past the first minute or so.

There's some weird stuff going on with the bass frequencies, try EQing the guitar and drums a bit. I like the super distorted tones, the square clipped digital sounding distortion really fits but maybe let off on it a little bit, don't have it so harsh through the entire song. It gets grating after a while.

Nice going though, I like it overall.