I usually wear chuck taylors, vans, etc. But I am looking for something that goes with a sweater vest (ewww) because my mom is making me dress up for this damn fancy party. She says none of my shoes are acceptable, and I have to buy a kind of dressy casual pair. If it was up to me, I would wear these:

But I don't think she would approve. So I am looking at these instead:

They look utterly and completely stupid, but that is what she wants....

Please help me. I am just thinking about taking the money she gave me and buying a pair of new chucks, and some weed...
Be cool.
Last edited by thedude051 at Nov 12, 2008,
take an old pair of vans and spry paint them black.

and then go buy weed
the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Quote by GibsonRocker14
you can use guitar strings to skin carrots....

wait.... wuttt???
Thats retarded. I paint my chucks all psychedelic-like. They would melt your face off if you saw them.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by thedude051
I usually wear chuck taylors, vans, etc. But I am looking for something that goes with a sweater vest (ewww) because my mom is making me dress up for this damn fancy party. She says none of my shoes are acceptable, and I have to buy a kind of dressy casual pair. If it was up to me, I would wear these:

But I don't think she would approve. So I am looking at these instead:

(Invalid img)

Please help me. I am just thinking about taking the money she gave me and buying a pair of new chicks, and some weed...

Interesting approach? Are you gonna wear them on your feat or just **** em and go without shoes?
that first pair of shoes is..... awesome.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
The picture of your moms choice of shoes is conspicuously absent.

EDIT: Get these beasts

WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
Thats retarded. I paint my chucks all psychedelic-like. They would melt your face off if you saw them.

May I be the first to ask, Pics?
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Suck it up and get some black dress shoes
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
sweater vests are cool, just get the shoes if you want, or go with the chucks they look pretty cool if they match a fancy outfit.
Quote by CicatrizESP
sweater vests are cool, just get the shoes if you want, or go with the chucks they look pretty cool if they match a fancy outfit.

Like red chucks with a red suit, that looks amazing on some people

(by some people I mean usually black people)
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway

Get something like this. They are similar to your moms choice but 10 times cooler.
You listen to rock, your ass is goin to HELL! You listen to country western music, read your bible, you saved, your soul is saved.
Quote by thedude051

*pictures*

Please help me. I am just thinking about taking the money she gave me and buying a pair of new chucks, and some weed...

**** shoes, spend it all on weed.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?

That'll throw her off.

Just wear a pair of your shoes. Put them on when she wont notice. They told us that if we didn't have black dress shoes, we couldn't go on stage at graduation, so what does my friend do? Shows up in purple skateboarder shoes and they didn;t say anything to him.

This JUST popped into my head

Here is your look:
I like it when boys wear bowling-style shoes when they dress up

Dunno why.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja