I did a search, didn't find it, lead me to it if there is one.

Fans of The Expendables. Awesome dub/ska/reggae band.

Discuss favorite songs, etc.
I love the expendables! I'm from south florida and have seen them three times in the last 2 years. All of their shows are violent and rowdy. One guy jumped off a fifteen foot pole into the crowd and i got in my first fist fight (not in the most pit) and knocked a guy out cold! memories......
one of my favorite bands hands down
bowl for two has to be one of my favorite songs as well as most of the stuff from their self titled album
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by rasveer
one of my favorite bands hands down
bowl for two has to be one of my favorite songs as well as most of the stuff from their self titled album

Bowl for Two is such an amazing song...so funny but awesome.
the expendables are a tremendous band. i saw them down in omaha and it was the time of my life. laxmurk is right, their shows get violent but its all in good fun (mostly) . i love every song of theirs in some way though. their remake of ganja smugglin is phenomenal too
I got my own life to live,
I'm the one that's going to die
when its time for me to die.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
-Jimi Hendrix, If 6 was 9
i love that instrumental they did on the self titled
also, the music video for let loose is awesome
Dick+strings= owww
more people should definitely know about them. i listen to their self-titled all the time. but nothing beats the bassline to my life dub.
Don't ever try to fly, unless you leave your body on the other side!
1. bowl for two
2. sacrifice
3. head in my hands
4. fight the feeling
5. sensimilla (think its spelt wrong)

those are the order of what i listen to the most from them.
just got the new album. i keep bumping this but oh well. i am really enjoying this album and it must be said b definitely worth checking out for it's awesomely chill vibes
Dick+strings= owww
Awesome band. Saw them last week, it was a pretty good show. They played some songs from their new album, but I have yet to really give it a listen.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
their cover of eek a mouse-Ganja Smugglin'
RIP lowlife (fort wayne) the best crappy crusty punk band ever!
Just thought I'd say I love this band.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.