The RSE of my newly (and repeatedly) downloaded Guitar Pro 5.2 sounds like complete ass. Now, I know what RSE is supposed to sound like because I had 5.0 for awhile and that worked just fine. The way the 5.2 RSE sounds like on my computer is as if you have the volume down really low on an amp-it sounds excessively fuzzy and hollow.

I have tried redownloading it several times so far and that hasn't work (by the way, I'm using bittorrent.) I've tried dicking around with the audio setting but to no avail yet, hence the fact that I'm not an expert on MIDI...

Suggestions???
The 5.2 RSE just sounds like crap. Unless you can use the EQ thing to make it good somehow which I doubt.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
The newer version has been completely redone. They have a million different customizable settings though...so you kind of have to tweak it. I agree the older version sounded better, but oh well
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Yeah, the distorted guitar sounds horrible without tons of EQing. A positive is the drums sound a lot better. The slap bass is nicer too.

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

Ah, and here I was thinking something was wrong...that is pretty ****ing gay though, oh well. How do I EQ?
Meh, might as well hijack my own thread, lol.

Anyone got any decent EQ settings?