Page 1 of 3
DEATH FROM ABOVE 1979.

end thread.
Quote by ollie_12318
my grandma is dying and my mum wants me to play something on bass for her, any body got any suggestions?!

Quote by splinter26
another one bites the dust has a pretty cool bass line
Guns n Roses. Like the original lineup.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Pantera
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
Sikth. No contest.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Mine would be my favourite hardcore band, I Killed The Prom Queen
Chris

"Deep Blue" 29th June 2010

SO PUMPED FOR MISERY SIGNALS, JULY 3RD
Quote by dubes216
Pantera

F**K yes.

and for people still alive..... dokken?.... just maybe?
Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow, the original lineup. If I could see "Stargazer" live, my life would be complete.
Off The Top of my head:
At The Drive-In
Fugazi
Pistolita
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
yea i deff say blink ftw except tom i hope that in real life they dont reunite cuz tom would totlly **** up their old sound
Guns N Roses but take out gilby and matt and add in izzy and steven, they just had a better feel in the early days like before 1993 or so
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Led Zeppelin
UG Republican

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.

Quote by xyz66
YES!!!

And I enjoy Katy Perry's music.

I swear to god nobody better sig this or else imma kill them
Cynic.

OH WAIT
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
I guess the Smashing Pumpkins or GNR.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
why in the hell would anyone want blink 182 to reunite?

all hail the guy who said i killed the prom queen.

... hate on, people!
Ibanez RG5EX1
Epiphone SG-400

Line 6 Spider II 112 - 75w

Monster
BOSS
Dunlop

I used to like Blink but I think that band has run its course, it's time to move on IMO.

If it were possible, The Beatles. I wonder what they'd create in our modern age and what their new inspirations would be.

Sometimes it's better not to know- case in point Mr Axl Rose...
Quote by Wells-Zeppelin
Guns n Roses. Like the original lineup.

i second this opinion
metallica with dave and cliff
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens~jimi hendrix

My Gear:
ESP kH-202
Crate FXT 120
yamaha 500(keyboard)
1967 fenderbandmaster halfstack
schecter c1 hollow body
Pedals:
original crybaby wah
flutter pedal
boss mt-2
we would want blink 182 to reunite becuase they have the ability to write both amazing joke songs and introvertive, contemplative songs. they are a very versitile group, and, even thought they cant play for shit except for travis, they are awesome live. the are incredibly fun both on and off the stage. also, neither +44 or AVA are as good as blink. although boxcar racer was tits
the chili peppers arent broken up, just taking a little bit of time off.
the smashing pumpkins have basically reunited (as great as iha is, it really was about billy + chamberlain)
DFA1979 would be sweet, but since you already mentioned Matthew Good Band, im gonna go ahead and say Moist!
(look at all them canadians!)
I agree with not wanting Blink to get back together. They were an awesome band, but by the last album their music was just crap. Insincere and pretty much a precursor to Angels and Airwaves. Maybe if they decided to take it back to Take Off, or Dude Ranch maybe, then I guess it would be cool.

And Pantera. Or an original GnR lineup would rule
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
a kazoo will rock some ass for like 85 cents.

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Krik harmret cuz he can prey der gertur wit te wurr wurr pedar!!

http://www.myspace.com/caledonia
Death.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by ajmasterjaydude
we would want blink 182 to reunite becuase they have the ability to write both amazing joke songs and introvertive, contemplative songs. they are a very versitile group, and, even thought they cant play for shit except for travis, they are awesome live. the are incredibly fun both on and off the stage. also, neither +44 or AVA are as good as blink. although boxcar racer was tits on a whale

Hate to post twice so quickly but fixed.

Tireedit: dammit had to fix my own "fixed" post. ><
Last edited by Tire Me. at Nov 13, 2008,
At the drive in.

/winthread
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
Dokken

Flameshield Max Power
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by bombsquadjunkee
I agree with not wanting Blink to get back together. They were an awesome band, but by the last album their music was just crap. Insincere and pretty much a precursor to Angels and Airwaves. Maybe if they decided to take it back to Take Off, or Dude Ranch maybe, then I guess it would be cool.

really? id have to disagree, i think that their last (self titled) album is their most sincere/depressing. most of their other stuff IMO is not nearly as serious. that being said, i love both their serious and joking sides equally well
Quote by shut_up_n00b
Off The Top of my head:
At The Drive-In
Fugazi
Pistolita

Yes. These.
Good Deals: imgooley, pak1351
Quote by ajmasterjaydude
really? id have to disagree, i think that their last (self titled) album is their most sincere/depressing. most of their other stuff IMO is not nearly as serious. that being said, i love both their serious and joking sides equally well

I don't know. It was an alright album I suppose, but the contrast between the albums showed that it was a band essentially falling apart IMO. Not to say that I don't love Blink, and that I didn't like their new album (Down is one of my favorite Blink songs), but I just think that at that point they were taking themselves a bit too seriously.
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
a kazoo will rock some ass for like 85 cents.

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Krik harmret cuz he can prey der gertur wit te wurr wurr pedar!!

http://www.myspace.com/caledonia
Page 1 of 3