Yes.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Seriously, this question has puzzled me for years!
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
I ask every red head girl I meet "Does the carpet match the curtains?" I do it out of habit and can't control myself.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I date a girl with the brightest red hair you will ever see. She's gorgeous and she's got the red hair but none of the freckles and shit like that. But she's completely clean shaven 100% of the time so even i dont know!!
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.

"I am Jack's complete lack of suprise"
I believe, from that I have been able to gather, the curtains do not always match the carpet. It has been known to happen, but it is not the norm.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Seryaph
I believe, from that I have been able to gather, the curtains do not always match the carpet. It has been known to happen, but it is not the norm.

Please quote your scientific study...I am intrigued
Indeed. One of my red-head ladyfriends has regular old brown pubes, but all the other redheads I know have red pubes.
i dont know...

none of the girls i sleep with are old enough to have pubes

i know... i know....
i well aware that im headed to hell, lol
My ex had red pubes. That's how I knew. And she kicked me in the crotch when I cracked a joke about them, so my balls definitely know.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
My girlfriend is a red head and she says she does but i havent seen them, because shes shaved like a good girl
Quote by Zeppellica
[IMG]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/897/dugtrioda1.gif[/IMG] your just jealous

Quote by nan0

How can he sue you for stealing your song? I think he's professionally gay.
Quote by eddiethehead888
Please quote your scientific study...I am intrigued

This is all based on the 2 or 3 red heads I have asked. Both male and female.

More empirical study is required to truly determine this.

*searches for red heads*
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
they're the same color as the eyebrows. someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
No. Im a red head and mine are a light brown.

^Oh yeah I agree with BigFatSandwich. They have a good point that I believe works.