Page 1 of 10
Requiem for a Dream

And the baby scene from Trainspotting . . .
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Not a movie, but I saw a thread about unionjake on here once....

*shudders*
I have no idea what movie it was, i was about 7 years old. the only part i remember was a girl tearing her face off.
requiem for a dream is a beautiful film. i don't understand why people think it is disturbing.
look up pink flamingos. I haven't seen it, but I hear it makes Requiem for a Dream look like Barney.

and eraserhead disturbed people?
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Quote by knives_out
requiem for a dream is a beautiful film. i don't understand why people think it is disturbing.

It's just incredibly intense and terrifying.
Quote by saxaxe
It's just incredibly intense and terrifying.

indeed... i've only seen a few parts and it's certainly disturbing,

and i say Un Chien Andalou
reality is far more psycologically disturbing than movies. Most of what is seen in movies is fantasy. Try watching the news. That shit is real.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by rebeltildeth87
reality is far more psycologically disturbing than movies. Most of what is seen in movies is fantasy. Try watching the news. That shit is real.

Your avatar reminded me. A Clockwork Orange. Duh. Not terrible, but needs at least one mention.
Ichi the Killer is kinda disturbing. Not necessarily just because its violent and gory, but the main character is kinda psychologically disturbing because he gains immense satisfaction out of watching other people suffer. And the part where the guy wonders if he can pull another man's arm off with his bare hands........i didn't know whether to laugh or shit myself
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.

"I am Jack's complete lack of suprise"
definitely requiem for a dream.

i gotta mention fear and loathing in las vegas. its an awesome movie and not nearly as shocking as other movies.the only part that messes with my head so much is the scene in the diner. i don't know what it is, but is gets to me some how. one of my favorite movies of all time
howard the duck
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
Quote by Mr_Jones
Not a movie, but I saw a thread about unionjake on here once....

*shudders*

I hear about this unionjake guy EVERYWHERE on ug What is the deal with him??
Hmmm, Cannibal Holocaust. We had to watch it in a film class because it is known as the grossest movie ever made.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Cannibal holocaust

Wikipedia it and watch it if you can. by FAR the most ****ed up movie and of you will ever see, and thats because a lot of it is REAL!
Backdoor Sluts 9. just kidding

Seriously though, Requiem for a Dream. It's even more disturbing when you were a thirteen yearold kid when you first watched it and who knows nothing about this stuff.
Quote by saxaxe
Requiem For a Dream.
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning- extremely gory, but fuuuhuhuhuhucked up.

weird im watching the beginning now
Quote by saxaxe

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning- extremely gory, but fuuuhuhuhuhucked up.

You'd never guess what I was watching just now.
28 Weeks Later
(or is it "days"?)

But it was interesting, still.
Fill the void *bump bump bump*

Imprint by Takashi Miike
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
I just finished watching Kids, and while not too disturbing, it's certainly an eye-opener.
Quote by knives_out

+1. Although, it was kind of creepy.

lol Jared Leto.
Quote by Seryaph
Requiem for a Dream.

this was awesome...

Begotten was up there, Donnie Darko, Pi....

All on my list of favorite movies....
Quote by Perfection 101
If we all had this guy's clarity of thought, world peace would ensue

Quote by Zugunruhe
incidentally, there are absolutely no results for "bizzare anal kazoo" on google.

Quote by CarbonDeath
Hmmm, Cannibal Holocaust. We had to watch it in a film class because it is known as the grossest movie ever made.

ha really?
Quote by SilverchairFan
Cannibal holocaust

Wikipedia it and watch it if you can. by FAR the most ****ed up movie and of you will ever see, and thats because a lot of it is REAL!

no its not
ಠ_ಠ