Would you recomend me the schecter c-1 fr??

Budget:600 euros
Style:Metal. . .Whatever
I have a C-1 Hellraiser, not the FR though, because I detune so much. It's a fantastic guitar. Buy it. Buy it now.

But you should probably look at some other guitars. Go to your... Local guitar dealership and play with some stuff. See which one you like best. If you're into metal, play the different Schecters, some Jacksons if you're into that sort of thing (although I personally wouldnt recommend them) and some of the Ibanez models are probably good to have a look at too...

Also, what guitar and amp do you currently have? Because it can sometimes be better to upgrade your amp before your guitar, depending on the situation you're in of course...

Dragonforce? I don't even know what that is. Isn't it that Japanese card game "Dragon Force Z"?
I love my Hellraiser but I wish it didn't have a floyd.

If you are going to use the floyd though; it's an amazing guitar.
Rig:
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Peavey 6505 Head
Vader 4x12
BBE 482

DOD EQ
Boss NS-2
I have a C1 blackjack FR and i love it. No problems so far.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
My schecter c1 classic is by far the best guitar I've ever played (save from a 16,000 custom shop gibson I tried at a metal guitar demonstration)

I love schecters, never seen a crappy one.
WTLTL 2011
I love schecters, never seen a crappy one.

Schecters are good, their electronics/pots on the other hand.... I had the C-1 Classic Vine of Life, sweet guitar. Got rid of it though for a Peavey XXX head.

If you like it, get it. You are the one who is playing it after all. Try ESP they make one hell of a guitar.