and listen to this dragonforce song. not so much the intro, particularly 2:55 and maybe :33.. tell me that isnt neat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK146IC-E7w
(edit: link fixed)

what i'm saying is i know they tend to wank a lot... but you gotta look around. more so in their older albums.
Last edited by cloud041089 at Nov 13, 2008,
This forum is for general discussion, usually not related to music.
My advice is to delete the thread before its closed for you.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by cloud041089
and listen to this dragonforce song. not so much the intro, particularly 2:55 and maybe :33.. tell me that isnt neat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AnEVnqEss4

what i'm saying is i know they tend to wank a lot... but you gotta look around. more so in their older albums.

Thats i lay dying, not dragonforce
kthxbai.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

yes it is. but why dont you put that in a thread about neat classical (or whatever you want to call that) guitar players instead of throwing it my dragonforce thread? or maybe give a link to a superior power metal band like heavenly?
Quote by cloud041089
yes it is. but why dont you put that in a thread about neat classical (or whatever you want to call it that) players instead of throwing it my dragonforce thread? or maybe give a link to a superior power metal band like heavenly?

How about Annihilator, I prefer them to Dragonforce.
Quote by cloud041089
yes it is. but why dont you put that in a thread about neat classical (or whatever you want to call that) guitar players instead of throwing it my dragonforce thread? or maybe give a link to a superior power metal band like heavenly?

haha neat classical

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I once saw Led Zeppelin live. Their guitarist, Eric Clapton, played an awesome solo to their hit song 'Won't Get Fooled Again'. It was neat.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win