Did you have a good time?
How was the weather?

Your light bulb knows everything you do in your room.
Well I just woke up about 5 minutes ago....

Originally Posted by Draekon

A song im very good at is Raining Blood!
"RAINING BLOOD! from a lacerated sky! Bleed is Horror! I bleed destruction, and now i shall REIGN IN BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Is that what he says?
Quote by Martin259
Well I just woke up about 5 minutes ago....

Same here, have to go to school in about an hour
kthxbai.
i'm at school. my day sucks
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by OMGWTFBBQ?
Same here, have to go to school in about an hour

About 20 to 30 mins for me.

"RAINING BLOOD! from a lacerated sky! Bleed is Horror! I bleed destruction, and now i shall REIGN IN BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Is that what he says?
I sat in a hall with a 2 and half hour 3 essay english exam with the hall being 28 degrees celcius (sorry americans). And had a math exam for 1 and a half hours.

But other than that, great
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
shitty late for school have tons of homework
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Well...I have work from 10 till 2 and then I have to go food shopping and return a book to the university library. Sounds crap to me!
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
i have to school in 3 hours and in two days i have a 5 page essay due that determines if i pass English class or not, and i dont know how to do it.
so i guess what im trying to say is im having a terrible day
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
The girl i just recently told that i liked her the whole time i was dating her friend, invited me to move to Chicago with her at the end of the school year. we connect on a deeper level than i ever have with a girl so i'd say my day was great.
Quote by rcw110131
Don't be gay you retard.
I just woke up hungover having spent a lot of yesterday pished and I have to leave for uni in half an hour

..... so, not great so far
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
I called in sick for work, slept in till 9, relaxed and watched tv for 2 hours, then went out with my mate and played some BF2 for a bit, followed by some games of pool. And, suprisingly, I haven't wanked all day.

Wait, yes I did, this morning in bed. Sorry, my bad.

EDIT: And the weather was ok but overcast. If anyone gives even the slightest shit.
Last edited by AVA_Plus44_182 at Nov 13, 2008,
Quote by killzy
The girl i just recently told that i liked her the whole time i was dating her friend, invited me to move to Chicago with her at the end of the school year. we connect on a deeper level than i ever have with a girl so i'd say my day was great.

awesome
Quote by led/head
i have to school in 3 hours and in two days i have a 5 page essay due that determines if i pass English class or not, and i dont know how to do it.
so i guess what im trying to say is im having a terrible day

Ouch. That's bad.

Is that what he says?
****ing terrible. I'm sick and had to deal with dumbasses in my art history group revealing that they haven't done ANY of their designated work for our presentation tomorrow, which leaves me to do the whole thing myself.

Weather was better than yesterday though.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
****ing terrible. I'm sick and had to deal with dumbasses in my art history group revealing that they haven't done ANY of their designated work for our presentation tomorrow, which leaves me to do the whole thing myself.

Weather was better than yesterday though.

Other people eh?
Quote by Martin259
Ouch. That's bad.

yea that's putting it lightly. but at least i got resistance 2 and world at war to take my mind off everything

and btw that's a sweet awesome avatar
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Walked to academic building, but had to make an appointment rather than meeting the guy.
On the way back a massive shit made itself known, but when I got to the toilet I got a little turd.
My combination to my mailbox doesn't work all the time.
I could grow a beard faster than the people at the dining court finished my food.
It did rain today though... that was the highlight besides learning more about reading music.
Well.... I nearlly broke my back at rock climbing and STILL FUKING HURTS but its ok =)
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Fapping, I produced quite a bit.

Quote by sykryk
Do Not: Throw fireworks at friends.
well my dad went to the ER, thought he was having another heart attack or something, turns out it was nothing but they're still keeping him over night. then I had to drive my niece and nephew home (who were gonna stay the night) since I won't be able to wake up and take them to school etc.... that was the worst fog I've ever driven in, I kept having to slow way down due to not being able to see where the hell the road was. like a couple of times I literally could not see the white and yellow lines. on the way home I was going around a curve doing like 10 mph because I couldn't see anything, and I was about to go down a road that happened to come out in that curve, had to stop and get back on the road.... all the while I was jamming some Iced Earth.

otherwise, pretty uneventful day.
Slept through my earliest class (Again), got a quarter of a tank of gas for 5 bucks, hung out with my sister and her kids and had a productive band practice. Oh yeah, and the weather is awesome, I love it when it gets cold.

So all-in-all, not too shabby.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir