Hey guys I wanna know if anyone knows a way to get out of a school camp by getting sick.

I don't wanna be hugely sick so no stupid suggestions.
Kill one, you’re a murderer
Kill many, you’re a conquerer
Kill them all, you’re a god
Bury me in pieces, for fear of retribution

Lefties Unite!
Google some common illnesses and fake the symptoms.
Claim to have a vicious migraine. (Probably won't work unless it's been a problem before)

Diarrhea would probably be best though because chances are no one will question you on that one. Just take a few laxatives to get that realistic effect.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
shot to the face.

instant win.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Whatever you do, don't get your parents to make something up like mine did... had bad comments about me for a good 2 weeks afterwards.

I got out of camp, though, so more power to me.
eat a lot of vegimite in a spoon
just gulp it down
you will puke
if not try again with more
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Just go to camp you crybaby. There are worse thing that could happen. Or if you really don't want to go. Then don't, you don't have to fake an illness. Just skip it.
Don't bother getting sick. when I want to get out of something, I go and sit on the toilet for half an hour. I don't actually DO anything, but if you do it heaps of times, people ask wtf your problem is.

This is where you say,"I didn't want to say anything, but I think I have bad diarrhea." Keep this up for a LONG time and they will let you stay home.

Or take the other bloke's advice and just use laxatives.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Nov 13, 2008,
Say you dont want to go, you see it as a waste of time. Cause its not going to do anything for you in life really is it?

Refuse to go, or if you do go, Refuse to do anything at the camp.
They cant kill you, so you have nothing to worry about.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Ipecac.

Or eat a herpes ball.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
go to camp. my year seven camp was easily one of the best times of my life, ill never forget the last night.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
Quote by SOADriff
go to camp. my year seven camp was easily one of the best times of my life, ill never forget the last night.

It sounds like someone got some action. But isn't that what school camps are all about?
Yea, diarrhoea is a good one cause it's not that hard to induce if you just get the right medication. And it'll give you reasonable stomach pains that'll make you come across as quite convincing.
Go to camp you pussy. Year 10 camp has been said to be the best one. Mine starts on Monday
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
Go. It's easy to pick up at camp...unless your going to fat camp....in which case it's even easier!
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
Eat toothpaste. Always works for me.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by ughhhhhhhh
lick the pavement.

Truly awesome!

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Stab yourself in the kneecap.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Just go to camp, or the hammer of justice will crush you!
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!