I just saw you post this on Harmony Central lol.

Awesome guitar though. Black finish is a bitch to keep clean though, but when it is it looks the best.
Ooh, an ESP KH sig...nice, though I personally wouldn't play it(I hate locking trems, and the sloppiness of my playing could shock even the sloppiest of legends, so I sound awful on high-output/active, high-sensitivity pickups), though it's a great guitar. but lower the action NOW. I don't know why the hell ESP sets the action so bloody high on them...
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by necrosis1193
Ooh, an ESP KH sig...nice, though I personally wouldn't play it(I hate locking trems, and the sloppiness of my playing could shock even the sloppiest of legends, so I sound awful on high-output/active, high-sensitivity pickups), though it's a great guitar. but lower the action NOW. I don't know why the hell ESP sets the action so bloody high on them...

The actions low enough as is. And it's an M-II, not a KH-2.
Signatures are overrated.
Quote by Moe.
The actions low enough as is. And it's an M-II, not a KH-2.

basicly the same guitar lol
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
badass
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice guitar, i have the same Hendrix poster as you btw.
'62 reissue Mexican Fender Stratocaster.

Fender Blues Junior

Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Electro Harmonix NYC Big Muff
Ibanez TS9 tube screamer
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
Electro Harmonix Micro P.O.G
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Congrats. I dig black superstrats!
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Jackson Soloist SL2H
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Epiphone AJ200SCE Acoustic-Electric
Epiphone Embassy
Vintage Audition Mystery Guitar
B-52 AT100
Vox VT80
Thanks guys.

pak1351: It plays so well! I haven't even adjusted anything and it feels awesome.
Signatures are overrated.