Hey there. Anyone know of any dark bands/songs and if so could you list them? When I say dark i'm talking about a more goth/sick theme of music such as Muderdolls, Marilyn Manson, and William Control. Just music that makes you go wow, thats kinda dark. It can be any genre
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
hmm damn. none of those really suit my taste. Mortiis and deadsy came pretty close. NIN isn't goth/dark at all. maybe "Closer" was dark but thats about it. wish somebody didn't report my post in the pit. i might have actually found some bands. must be pretty lame....the person who reported my post....

edit: thanks though guys
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Okkervil River
Okkervil River
Okkervil RIVEERRRR!

Look up their songs "For Real" "Westfall" and "The War Criminal Rises and Speaks"
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Last edited by BigFatSandwich at Nov 13, 2008,
Dying Fetus is pretty gruesome, they pretty much
talk about dark and sick stuff. their pretty good. =]
Dark as in gory, satanic, depression?
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Evoken. Try the album "Antithesis of Light".

Although looking at the bands you listed maybe it's not quite to your taste. However, it is an extremely dark album (and band overall) and if you're feeling adventurous I'd encourage you to try it.

EDIT: Oh, you're banned...
Last edited by Scrabbit at Nov 17, 2008,
Quote by dxpaintball8000
hmm damn. none of those really suit my taste. Mortiis and deadsy came pretty close. NIN isn't goth/dark at all. maybe "Closer" was dark but thats about it. wish somebody didn't report my post in the pit. i might have actually found some bands. must be pretty lame....the person who reported my post....

edit: thanks though guys

nobody reported it, i saw it and closed it. any more cheek from you when you come back, and you'll get a warning.

you haven't given us much of an idea of what you want. murderdolls and manson both do shock rock sort of stuff which for the most part tries too hard and isn't really dark at all. do you like mudvayne and slipknot too?

i don't know who william control is so i can't think of anything else based on that information.
from daylight...
...into darkness