Yes. The most benefit comes from the process of falling asleep, not how many hours you remain asleep.
Quote by blue_strat
Yes. The most benefit comes from the process of falling asleep, not how many hours you remain asleep.

Not even close to true.

Don't go to sleep, if I don't get more than 4 hours of sleep I just will not get up.
You'll be less tired if you stay up.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Yeh, you'll wake up feeling shitter. Do something to wake yourself up...go running
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
No point. Just try and get through till tomorrow night, and then make sure you get a lot of sleep to catch up. You'll feel better than if you take naps all day.
Quote by deadkenedy
Yeh, you'll wake up feeling shitter. Do something to wake yourself up...go running

Yeah, exercise will def wake you up, trust me, I skip sleep at least 3 times a week
Quote by handbanana
Quote by wiliscool
Yeah, exercise will def wake you up, trust me, I skip sleep at least 3 times a week

meth addict?
Quote by Artema
meth addict?

College Student
Quote by handbanana
Last edited by wiliscool at Nov 13, 2008,
Quote by wiliscool
College Student

Lol me too. I stayed up finishing some work for school and an article for U-G (Off Topic, be on the look out for a Mitch Mitchell story tomorrow) and lost track of time. Now I've got class in a few hours... So I'm probably gonna go play some Fallout 3 (Off-Topic again, that game is the tits) and then go to class. Luckily I'm done at noon.
The absolute best way to stay up all night is to jog to the nearest store an buy an energy drink
(monster or redbull is what I get ) and drink it while you walk back, then do something that requires little
to no physical exertion, but enough mental strain to keep you awake, like playing video games or staying on UG.
Keeps you awake without getting tired.

Edit - yeah I heard about Mitch Mitchell
Quote by handbanana