If any of you are in Connecticut (or nearby)...........there is a monthly Jam I've been going to since 2006 in Bethany, CT that is terrific.

If you like Blues, Celtic, Bluegrass, Folk, Gospel, ......you'll LOVE this gathering! It's free and is ALWAYS on a Friday night. Starts at 7:30 and goes into the wee hours of the morning.

Should you be looking for a "Jam" in this area, (approximately mid-state) please e-mail me at "soupy1957@yahoo.com" and I'll be happy to direct you as to how to get there, and any other questions you may have. PLEASE PUT "B.M.A.D." IN THE SUBJECT LINE, SO MY SPAM FILTER DOESN'T KICK IT OUT.

If you like Acoustic gatherings, and you haven't had a real solid dependable, enjoyable outlet for your playing......here's your chance!! NO AMPS PLEASE.....this is an accoustic gathering.

The owner of the private home where this is held, is also a square dance caller and usually has an informal square dance upstairs, during a portion of the evening. So come play in the band for the dancers if you wish.

There are Grammy award-winning artists that come; little kids still learning; old folks; teens; boys; girls; moms;dads; you name it, they're there.

Hope I see ya there!! (Did I mention it was a FREE event?!)
"I was so much older then; I'm younger than that now"

Epiphone EJ200
Epiphone AJ500ME
Epiphone Hummingbird
Washburn J28SDL
Guild GAD25NAT
This months "Jam" is this coming "Friday" (Nov. 21, 2008) so I'm throwing in another reminder, should you be interested....
"I was so much older then; I'm younger than that now"

Epiphone EJ200
Epiphone AJ500ME
Epiphone Hummingbird
Washburn J28SDL
Guild GAD25NAT
No advertising.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.