i saw it a few years ago on SBS (australian channel), basically, it's about just a guy that walks around his flat and complains about random shit, basically it's him complaining through the whole movie, then this is the only bit that would stick out, is the ending. Jim Carrey plays the devil in a limo taking the guy to hell or something. i know i'm vague as hell, but this is all i can remember thanks

btw, it's a pretty unkown movie i'd think, so i'm not expecting ten million people to reply the answer in a minute.
High Fidelity hur hur

Gimme a second to check IMDB for Jim Carrey and any roles with the Devil...
EDIT: Its Highstrung I think, the character is Death though, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102032/

EDIT 2: This movie sounds really good!! I'm gonna check it out. Thanks for making me aware of it

EDIT 3: There some great quotes on that page, my favorite is
"It's really amazing, you know, no matter how little milk you pour on the bowl, there's always some left at the end, so you have to pour more cereal or slurp the milk like you're some kind of a dog, I won't take it, I'd rather be dead!"
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Last edited by ravioli123 at Nov 13, 2008,
Jim Carrey is amazing, and IMDb is my homepage

I can do six degrees of 'X' like no one's business
( I try to watch at least two movies a day, but college is getting in the way !! )

( Last night to make up for any losses within the days -> I watched the entire Hannibal Series along with 1973 -> The Exorcism )
As soon as I read the first couple lines, i knew exactly what you were talking about. I ****ing HATE that movie.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light